Gotta love the Beane squad

43 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

Likely a few to many Carolina alums........we have seen this movie  before, with Rex bringing in all his old Jet guys.  That didn't work out very well, and, I have fears about McBean getting the band back together here in Buffalo.

Are you seriously equating McBeane to Rex Ryan?

52 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Are you seriously equating McBeane to Rex Ryan?

How to fan in Buffalo

1) Something happens.

2) Find something that correlates in the past that went poorly.

3) Predict that thing that just happened will also go poorly.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

Likely a few to many Carolina alums........we have seen this movie  before, with Rex bringing in all his old Jet guys.  That didn't work out very well, and, I have fears about McBean getting the band back together here in Buffalo.

OK we're all on lock down so you've plenty of time to Google before you post. Rex Ryan may have won the off season but playoffs never happened despite being handed a top 3 defense. We've made the playoffs twice in three years with this current approach. The only thing Rex Ryan did twice in 3 years was get fired as head coach.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

I think an Eyore avatar might fit better than the B. :flirt: