Stefon Diggs talks about John Brown, Beasley, and playing with Josh

12 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

No way you could shoe-horn this with the other Diggs-Josh thread you simultaneously started?

While I truly appreciate your attempt to "fix" my posting style by suggesting how you might have done it. I chose not too because it really was the reverse .. Stefon talking about Josh though as I stated in the text briefly. It wasn't much. I felt some might be interested. If you were not interested you could have saved yourself some time by not responding. If you would have merged it with the other thread .. well that could have been done, but is it the"right" way to do it. Who made you Master of the threads? I don't recall seeing you as an Admin. Likely because they don't want trolls being admins. It seems like every post that even remotely makes it seem like Josh could become the long-term QB for the Bills you have a comment. I would assume you were a fan of the previous Bills QBs, Tyrod, Fitzmagic , ... or maybe some of the Jets and Dolphins winners .. Tannehill, Rosen, Darnold, Sanchez, Geno Smith ... My guess is you like Rex Ryan have a tattoo of Sanchez and have gone a step further and added one of Darnold.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

While I truly appreciate your attempt to "fix" my posting style by suggesting how you might have done it. I chose not too because it really was the reverse .. Stefon talking about Josh though as I stated in the text briefly. It wasn't much. I felt some might be interested. If you were not interested you could have saved yourself some time by not responding. If you would have merged it with the other thread .. well that could have been done, but is it the"right" way to do it. Who made you Master of the threads? I don't recall seeing you as an Admin. Likely because they don't want trolls being admins. It seems like every post that even remotely makes it seem like Josh could become the long-term QB for the Bills you have a comment. I would assume you were a fan of the previous Bills QBs, Tyrod, Fitzmagic , ... or maybe some of the Jets and Dolphins winners .. Tannehill, Rosen, Darnold, Sanchez, Geno Smith ... My guess is you like Rex Ryan have a tattoo of Sanchez and have gone a step further and added one of Darnold.

No need to lose your mind.  Would it really have needed the suggestions of others to figure out how to combine two threads about Josh and Diggs talking about playing with each other?  I didn't think so.

Also, I'm firmly behind Allen, which you would know if you read my posts.  But rant on, man...I had a chuckle!

14 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

What does he say about Allen?

It sounds like when asked about Allen, he first says "he's a baller."   Then I think he says "he's a dog."   

That’s it. Nothing more. 

13 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

I like it and am glad I didn't have to go to thread page 91 to find it or was it thread page 83 or was it on 81. hmm.

You can stick it into a larger thread and then update the title to say, ‘New Diggs video added’. Too many silly threads make the site unwieldy and can cause really good info to be buried. 

Just my opinion. 

13 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

No way you could shoe-horn this with the other Diggs-Josh thread you simultaneously started?

When I came into this thread to get some information on what happened, it was this very post that really helped. A true hero!

41 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

That’s it. Nothing more. 

You can stick it into a larger thread and then update the title to say, ‘New Diggs video added’. Too many silly threads make the site unwieldy and can cause really good info to be buried. 

Just my opinion. 

Unwieldy? It's a message board, and it's not like these are span threads. 

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

That’s it. Nothing more. 

Just my opinion. 

And then all I need to do is sift through 90 pages for new content? I'd call that buried.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Shaw66 said:

What does he say about Allen?

It sounds like when asked about Allen, he first says "he's a baller."   Then I think he says "he's a dog."   

Yes shaw you're correct thats exactly what he says about Josh.

Being called a "dog" means he scraps for everything in games ... That he puts up a fight every play. Even better analogy is what you get trying to take food from a dog. Seeing this is how players feed there families. Its a big compliment from players.

Edited by ChattanoogaBills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Most threads are not 90 pages. So sorry you can’t see the larger point. 

Even sifting through 20 pages to find a specific update is silly. No need to be sorry, I'm Canadian. if anything it should be me apologizing to you for disturbing your delicate sensibilities.