Josh Allen on Mad Dog sports talking about Stefon Diggs and how they are trying to bond

43 minutes ago, DJB said:

Diggs should love Allen.

Had an up close look at him recently 

https://www.skornorth.com/vikings-2/2020/03/what-happened-between-the-vikings-and-stefon-diggs/

Also great insight into the Diggs and Vikings divorce

Have to hope that article is accurate because if it is Diggs is going to be a perfect fit here.

• Like (+1) 2

Great to hear from Josh’s own voice that they’re connecting already and that they’re also being smart about not flying due to the virus. 

Should this year come, it’s going to be fun! I can only imagine sitting at Fisher  watching those long balls hit dreaming of what’s to come! ?  And the season after leading to the SB!

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, DJB said:

Diggs should love Allen.

https://www.skornorth.com/vikings-2/2020/03/what-happened-between-the-vikings-and-stefon-diggs/

It does seem to help make more sense of the situation.  The story is written by former WGR 550 staffer Matt Coller.

43 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Bond now Josh.  BecUse the first time the stat line reads 3 receptions for 34 yards 0tds...win or lose...March will seem like a distant memory.

Face-You-Make-Robert-Downey-Jr.jpg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Great to hear from Josh’s own voice that they’re connecting already and that they’re also being smart about not flying due to the virus. 

Should this year come, it’s going to be fun! I can only imagine sitting at Fisher  watching those long balls hit dreaming of what’s to come! ?  And the season after leading to the SB!

NFL careers are so short, the Owners and players have months to agree to a plan which would get the games played. Stadiums filled with people seems far fetched but so does the Cash Cows missing a meal. 

Biggest take away for me is how opponents clamped down on Diggs after Theilan went down. I hope Robert Foster is working very hard at his route running because ‘back up Speed’ will be essential through the long season and playoffs. Should Brown or Diggs miss any time, we’ll be in trouble without it.

• Like (+1) 3

14 hours ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Lol

i say tht with the biggest grin.  I love the whole Diva Gadget Plyer vs Qb showdowns.  It keeps it fresh.

watching the body language, the shade throw post game in interviews and Twitter.

when they are robots it’s just...ehhh

Gadget player?  When did this turn into a McKenzie thread?

17 hours ago, DJB said:

Diggs should love Allen.

A good read, thanks.

I loved these comments in his conclusion:

. . . But replacing Diggs is nearly impossible. Out of all the receivers drafted in 2015, Diggs has more receptions than all of them with No. 4 overall pick that year Amari Cooper trailing close behind. Last year zero rookie receivers hit 60 receptions. Few players compete like him. Few players run routes like him. Few players can carry an offense like he did for a long stretch of ’19.

Now Diggs will have to deal with the diva label and the notion that he’s bad for his new team’s culture. Labels are lazy. Inside the locker room there was irritation with Diggs’s Week 4 blowup but the utmost respect for his dedication and performance. . . .