Bills signing Daryl Williams OT

PIZ

Dawkins-Spain-Morse-Ford-Williams

Too much invested and too little time to bench Cody Ford. He is better suited at RG. By all means have Feliciano battle Ford, I could be wrong but I think Ford wins that fight. Now go get me Jonathan Taylor, trade up if you have to and watch Buffalo produce two 1,000yd running backs.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

Too bad we've only signed 1 guy worthy of a starting job so far. I really hope he can return to for. He played G last year and was terrible. Pre-injury he was very good.

Terry is cheap and Beane is asleep at the wheel.

• Haha (+1) 5

54 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

For the first time since the Kelly era, Buffalo actually seems to be a destination for players. Good ownership, management and

fan base go a long ways to what we are seeing.

Imagine if we get a new, indoor stadium?

I believe our fans play a bigger part in FA coming here then some may think! Best fans in the NFL....Well that and Bean being a wizard!

15 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

SCHNOW -- SPAIN -- MORSE -- FELICIANO -- WILLIAMS, Ford as a backup OG. Schweet!!!

I think Ford surprises a lot of people here and beats out Williams for the RT spot. Ford was horrid to start the year but once Ty went down Ford's play improved a lot. He is in his second year with the same system and same teammates. I think he surprises a lot of people who only really remember his bad play early on. I also love the Williams signing but I think he isn't going to crush it as many people think. I think Williams All-Pro and Pro-Bowl days aren't coming back. I love the signing but I think Ford takes it at RT. 

• Like (+1) 1

We can truly pick the BPA now imo.  We are just about set everywhere.  We could improve the OL still, but it looks like with the contract we have, this is what we’re going with other than maybe a draft pick. 

Just now, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Lol. There's know-it-all Joe again. So cute.

I don't pay much attention to what he says.

It's like that Maggie chick on WFAN down here. What she says is totally useless.

Just now, NewEra said:

We can truly pick the BPA now imo.  We are just about set everywhere.  We could improve the OL still, but it looks like with the contract we have, this is what we’re going with other than maybe a draft pick. 

The Bills will be selecting 6 RB's. ?

23 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Crazy idea? Morse trade bait? 

Dawkins - Spain - Feliciano - Ford - Williams

Morse's contract isn't bad but I can't see anyone trading for it. I think if anyone is the odd man out if Williams is a complete stud at RT is Ty, I can see some team ravaged by injuries giving up a 4th for Ty. 

• Like (+1) 3

So we sign a guy that was a second team all pro two years ago at and played out of position last year, for peanuts. Sign me up. Put him back at RT and let’s see what he can do. If he doesn’t work out we cut him and are probably out nothing. 

Another low risk high reward signing. 

• Like (+1) 2

Brandon Beane, the hero Buffalo deserves.

At worst, signings like this and Gaines improve depth and the bottom of the roster. If Williams returns to form, the Bills could add another core piece and solidfy the o-line.

Kudos for setting themselves up for the draft, 2 years in a row.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chicken Boo said:

Profootballtalk called him a massive liability on the right side for Carolina last season.

Why would he magically be any good here?  

He played guard last year. And he wasn't great. He is a good right tackle. 

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Crazy idea? Morse trade bait? 

Dawkins - Spain - Feliciano - Ford - Williams

I hope that wouldn't ever happened. Morse should be here for his entire contract. And I really like Feliciano a lot BTW.

• Haha (+1) 1