Bills signing Daryl Williams OT

PIZ

16 minutes ago, Charles Romes said:

Beane is absolutely killing it again. There is no reason not to load every position with competition and depth, and he’s making the whole league look stupid.  Watch him trade the “leftovers” for draft picks before the final cutdown once more.  

And to think a few years ago, we were the vultures picking over the leftovers. Beane has been masterful turning this around.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

So does this leave us with Edge rusher, and RB for the draft?  Or just best available?  I can see Beane packaging picks to move up to get starters in 2nd and 3rd round since we are pretty good with depth, and late rounders may not make the team.  Just my opinion.

• Like (+1) 7

6 minutes ago, Buffalo619 said:

It’s going to be a very short off season. Condescended training camp and that’s it. The familiarity will help. 

It wasn't the training camp's fault the offseason was shortened, no need to be rude to it.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Hopefully we have a season. Get a RB in round 2 and let's go. Bills loading up with depth in free agency makes me wonder if they're about to trade more draft picks. It's going to be difficult for our draft picks to make this roster.

Yannick Ngakoue?

From your keyboard to Beane's eyes

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jamiezzz said:

So does this leave us with Edge rusher, and RB for the draft?  Or just best available?  I can see Beane packaging picks to move up to get starters in 2nd and 3rd round since we are pretty good with depth, and late rounders may not make the team.  Just my opinion.

RB stands out as the only immediate need. Feels like we’ll probably address that before the draft like we’ve done with every other position. 

Hopefully Edge first, we already scored DS in the third and aren't in dire need to upgrade on him.

2 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

I don’t think this means that. This is the replacement for Waddle. He also can play anywhere on the line. Might mean Bates is fighting for a job. 

Could be.  He's a former pro bowler though.  If he is healthy he might out perform Ford.  If that happens I don't see a starting spot for Ford.

• Like (+1) 1

Edge is pretty full. It would have to be a very good edge rusher to make our roster. RB seems like a given right now. I think the way the roster is set up the Bills could be making another trade.

• Like (+1) 1