Bills signing Daryl Williams OT

PIZ

Just now, Charles Romes said:

Beane is absolutely killing it again. There is no reason not to load every position with competition and depth, and he’s making the whole league look stupid.  Watch him trade the “leftovers” for draft picks before the final cutdown once more.  

I was just thinking of that!  There are going to be teams wanting those "leftovers".

• Like (+1) 3

Awesome signing!

Beane has once again made it so that the Bills have no glaring needs and can truly draft BPA in each round. They are one HB away from a complete, ready-to-compete roster, even WITHOUT the draft.

These cheap, no-risk, one-year deals of mid level contributors are awesome.

I LOVE Beane’s approach to free agency. Love it.

• Like (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Logic said:

Awesome signing!

Beane has once again made it so that the Bills have no glaring needs and can truly draft BPA in each round. They are one HB away from a complete, ready-to-compete roster, even WITHOUT the draft.

These cheap, no-risk, one-year deals of mid level contributors are awesome.

I LOVE Beane’s approach to free agency. Love it.

But...but....but I thought nobody wants to come to Buffalo!  Those days seem to be over LOL.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Hopefully we have a season. Get a RB in round 2 and let's go. Bills loading up with depth in free agency makes me wonder if they're about to trade more draft picks. It's going to be difficult for our draft picks to make this roster.

Yannick Ngakoue?

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Like (+1) 4