John Murphy Hearts Tom Brady

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t listen to the the show but guessing there just isn’t a lot to talk about 

So what does that say about the folks who listen and complain about it afterwards?   :doh:

smh...

I can't listen to him calling games, which really should be his main purpose in life. I remember the days when we would turn down the TV and listen to the radio during games to hear Van. No way would I do that with Murph.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Rubes said:

I can't listen to him calling games, which really should be his main purpose in life. I remember the days when we would turn down the TV and listen to the radio during games to hear Van. No way would I do that with Murph.

This. Including being in the stadium. Van was a football announcing God!

• Like (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

You Guys should listen to WEEI instead. Lots of time spent talking about having no cap space, having to trade Edelman or canon, etc. They don’t even have enough cap space to sign the draft class right now 

You know the more i listen to Murph the more i wonder how he stays as a analyst he may be a good play by play guy (TD, TD, TD Buffalo) ? but he sometimes makes little to know sense on other things football & the Brady thing is one . 

He doesn't think Brady gives TB a chance to be in the play offs WHAT with the weapons& the D they have Winston threw for 5K yds last year with the weapons & if Brady can just cut down on his turn overs thats at least 3 games seeing as Winston lead the league in INT's !

He said just the other day that Josh has a higher ceiling than Lamar Jackson  ? sure i hope that Josh continues to grow & becomes a really good NFL QB but Jackson was the league MVP & a pro bowler he was also what 1 game away from the SB in his 2 yr career so Josh has a bit of a ladder to climb but Murph just has his own way of using his fandom towards all things Bills football ... 

So i wouldn't put a lot into his opinion's about this & more to come JMHO !! 

14 hours ago, without a drought said:

Would you call what you have more of an obsession or an infatuation with everything Brady?

I made one post that’s an observation. But you know the saying, if you’re offended it must be true.

On 3/26/2020 at 2:50 PM, babulator said:

I wish one of you guys could start a petition or something to get some traction on this.

Change.org.

They might be busy with petitions regarding other urgent issues, but there’s your opportunity.  I just shut off the radio.