Drew Brees Donating 5 Mil

I’d expect nothing less from Brees. Despite my feeling that he’s a bit of a phony he does a lot right. He’s been a godsend to this community and really “gets it.” He’s an easy guy to root for and this is why.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 3

Drew Brees has ALWAYS been as about an upstanding individual as you could ever find. He is one person who has always used his place in life to make a difference. This is another fine example. 

Image result for bravo gif

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I think it will require Marshal Law to accomplish people staying at home for 2 week. I am a 1st responder for a gas utility and I see so many people on the roads and walking around. 

They still need to be allowed to go to the grocery store for food and travel to assist needy family members and friends, so I doubt there is way to keep people in homes without causing deaths.

18 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I hear such mixed things about Brees as a person. His ridiculous jewellery habit skewed my opinion one way, but this just brought him back into the realm of ‘good guy’ in my books.

Why does it make him a bad guy because he likes to buy expensive watches and rings?

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I hear such mixed things about Brees as a person. His ridiculous jewellery habit skewed my opinion one way, but this just brought him back into the realm of ‘good guy’ in my books.

he has a jewelry habit?  

That's awesome of him to do that because they didn't have to but given all the money he's made they will never even know it's gone boy wouldn't that be nice if you could not even notice that much cash being gone ?

• Like (+1) 1