Trent Williams from the Redskins up for grabs?

Frez

Sounds like Trent Williams (OT) from the Redskins could possibly be parting ways at some point. What is he worth and what would you be willing to give up for him? 

I would love the Bills to upgrade their offensive line with the addition of Trent Williams from the skins. I just don’t know what the asking price will be or we have have something for a return on a trade. 

Trent is asking for a trade according to ESPN. 

1 hour ago, Frez said:

Sounds like Trent Williams (OT) from the Redskins could possibly be parting ways at some point. What is he worth and what would you be willing to give up for him? 

I would love the Bills to upgrade their offensive line with the addition of Trent Williams from the skins. I just don’t know what the asking price will be or we have have something for a return on a trade. 

Washington is kinda over a barrel here where he is demanding a trade or cut him...  I'd give Wash a 4-5 round pick.  Still need to negotiate w/ Williams too...

1 hour ago, Frez said:

Are you sure he might be available? This is the first I’ve heard of this.

Edited by FireChans
  • Haha (+1) 6

1 hour ago, Frez said:

He has been asking for a trade for the past year and a half, how is this new?

This is not a new situation, but the Skins will likely want to move on before long.  It sounds like this is a pissing contest between player and team, and they're both willing to absorb pain in order to give pain to the other. 

Williams had a cancerous growth on his head, which led to the confrontation with the team.  If that's all cleared up, he should be a great addition to the Bills.  Move Dawkins to RT, make Ford a swing reserve.  Next year, Ford starts at guard.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Utah John said:

This is not a new situation, but the Skins will likely want to move on before long.  It sounds like this is a pissing contest between player and team, and they're both willing to absorb pain in order to give pain to the other. 

Williams had a cancerous growth on his head, which led to the confrontation with the team.  If that's all cleared up, he should be a great addition to the Bills.  Move Dawkins to RT, make Ford a swing reserve.  Next year, Ford starts at guard.

I don’t want him especially at 20 mil. We gotta save money for our own to resign

• Like (+1) 1