Bills are 3 pieces away from Super Bowl

1 hour ago, ganesh said:

Our defense in 2019 was solid but not spectacular (meaning not super bowl caliber). 

We had trouble stopping the run  against big running backs.  We stopped getting turnovers and did not give the offense short fields  (like Baltimore and KC Defense did). 

So you are saying that a top 3 defense isn't Superbowl caliber? Top 2 in points against, top 3 in yards against?

BTW, the Bills were a top 10 run defense team as well, so we weren't bad against the run.

If they maintain their defense and get a better offense, this team is dangerous and absolutely a Superbowl caliber team.

On 3/25/2020 at 4:35 AM, GunnerBill said:

We need better EDGE play. I do not think we have upgraded there. 

You may have said before, but how does losing Shaq shape your opinion on this? Do you think the Addison swap for Shaq is a step back or forward in the edge play department? 

For the record, I agree with you. Would’ve felt the same even if we brought Shaq back instead of Addison. 

1 hour ago, TheProcess said:

You may have said before, but how does losing Shaq shape your opinion on this? Do you think the Addison swap for Shaq is a step back or forward in the edge play department? 

For the record, I agree with you. Would’ve felt the same even if we brought Shaq back instead of Addison. 

I do think it is likely a step back on Shaq's 2019. I think keeping Shaq would likely have been a step back on his 2019 season mind you. 

Edited by GunnerBill
  • Thank you (+1) 1