What if the Bucs played the Bills in the Superbowl and the Bills won?

Had a bit of a daydream about this the other day.  Brady finds a new way to cheat (or teaches the Bucs how to).  He gets to the Superbowl (again)  The Bills get to the dance and play the Buccaneers.  Midway through the fourth quarter, as the Bucs sound guys have once again kept Brady's helmet audio on for the entire play,  Brady is hit in the lips with a ***** that is more slender than he prefers, but slender enough to get past the face mask.  Of course, it was thrown by a Bills fan who had to smuggle the ***** into the stadium by hiding it in his friend's ass (who happen to be a Pats fan - but not until 2001).  The Bills come back with no time left on the clock on a laser from Allen to Diggs.  I name my son Josh.  Could happen.

Seriously, wouldn't that be the most Cinderella thing ever?  Has there ever been a better redemption in sports history?  Maybe the Duke Blue Devils knocking off UNLV back in the day in a game they were HUGE underdogs in.

It would be cool to beat Brady.  But the SB would be the main thing, obviously.

I posted this the other day, but I realized that I don't hate Brady after all.  I'm actually kind of rooting for him now.  It's everything Patriot/Boston/New England that is intolerable.

• Like (+1) 2

It would have a cool dynamic to it, but I "love" the Bills more than I "hate" any other team/player.

I'd probably be waiting to wake up from the dream if the Bills win a Superbowl. Not THAT interested in the opponent. 

1 hour ago, Billzfan37 said:

Had a bit of a daydream about this the other day.  Brady finds a new way to cheat (or teaches the Bucs how to).  He gets to the Superbowl (again)  The Bills get to the dance and play the Buccaneers.  Midway through the fourth quarter, as the Bucs sound guys have once again kept Brady's helmet audio on for the entire play,  Brady is hit in the lips with a ***** that is more slender than he prefers, but slender enough to get past the face mask.  Of course, it was thrown by a Bills fan who had to smuggle the ***** into the stadium by hiding it in his friend's ass (who happen to be a Pats fan - but not until 2001).  The Bills come back with no time left on the clock on a laser from Allen to Diggs.  I name my son Josh.  Could happen.

Seriously, wouldn't that be the most Cinderella thing ever?  Has there ever been a better redemption in sports history?  Maybe the Duke Blue Devils knocking off UNLV back in the day in a game they were HUGE underdogs in.

I also had this wet daydream... Except the game winners are Allen's 99 yard TD run and then after Brady's cheating @$$ comeback tying TD, McCaffrey uncorks a 99 yard TD bomb to Josh Allen off a Philly special as times expires.

1 hour ago, Billzfan37 said:

Old guy like me, world going to hell in a handbasket...I don't care who we beat as long as I'm around to enjoy it!!!!!

I'd rather beat another team. I don't want Brady in another Superbowl. I'd rather the Bucs go 2-14 and Brady retires, forcing the Bucs to attempt to claw back the rest of his contract.

Edited by MJS
  • Like (+1) 2