Post-Free Agency Power Rankings

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

The Steelers thing is probably the return of big Ben + their coach is pretty consistent.

Without a #1 WR, (like us in 2018) they have a low ceiling. Frankly I think Conner was a one year wonder who simply cannot be relied upon to be THE guy. We'll see...

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 1

Wait, the Steelers moves up 6 spots? What exactly did they do to move up 6 spots? They didn’t upgrade any position-yes getting Big Ben back is nice, but that’s a huge jump! It has also been known he was coming back, so I’m confused...I just don’t get it

29 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Wait, the Steelers moves up 6 spots? What exactly did they do to move up 6 spots? They didn’t upgrade any position-yes getting Big Ben back is nice, but that’s a huge jump! It has also been known he was coming back, so I’m confused...I just don’t get it

Tomlin had them in the playoff hunt down to the last week with two different, bad, back-up QB's.

Tomlin has yet to finish below .500 as coach of the Steelers.

Big Ben is back healthy, JuJu will be back healthy.   Pedigree is why they moved up.  You know the Steelers at base will be competitive.

Edited by purple haze
  • Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, purple haze said:

Tomlin had them in the playoff hunt down to the last week with two different, bad, back-up QB's.

Tomlin has yet to finish below .500 as coach of the Steelers.

Big Ben is back healthy, JuJu will be back healthy.   Pedigree is why they moved up.  You know the Steelers at base will be competitive.

Yeah, but God I hate the Steelers. Was great to clinch the playoffs with the win against them last year.

• Like (+1) 3

The only thing I really disagree with on the list is Titans at 6. I get they made it to the AFC Champ and earned that ranking, but I will never buy into Tannehill.

I'd move them right below us, which moves the Seahawks up to 6, Bills to 7, and Titans to 8.

Other than that, I can agree with these (meaningless and way too early) rankings.

Edited by DrDawkinstein
  • Like (+1) 3

15 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

Without a #1 WR, (like us in 2018) they have a low ceiling. Frankly I think Conner was a one year wonder who simply cannot be relied upon to be THE guy. We'll see...

They almost did it last year with no #1 and no QB.

11 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Their QB play was downright terrible last year. Juju will be fine as a 1.

They are trying to go the cheap route on offense riding Big Ben into the ground, and he looks more and more like Rivers every single year.

I'm not buying. The Steelers are the third best team in the AFC North this year and would be last if the Bengals weren't so inept.