Robby Anderson to Panthers

30 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Honestly shocked the Jets let him get away. They were pretty competitive last season when Darnold was on the field but man, that roster looks so terrible right now.

I feel like they didn’t really want him.  He’s a moron and I don’t think he is anything special.  I won’t be shocked if he gets suspended Before that contract expires.  

2 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Good point.

So we either keep Dawkins or we draft Alex Leatherwood next year.

Bills will extend him or tag him. If Rhule wants him that much he can give us a 1st. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They still need to take an OT imo. WR can be had later. They did some rebuilding on the OL but need to draft and develop at OT, lots of talent at top of draft but not much depth 

So you're saying they'll draft a defensive lineman? I agree... They need someon in the pipeline to replace Big (plays little) Q in a couple years. 

12 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Teddy ran New Orleans Offense Almost as smoothly as Brees. His arm is just fine. 

Yeah I actually think that they could have a pretty good year. To me, Teddy can do everything Joe Burrow did under Joe Brady last year. I think he could have a pretty explosive year. Perfect fit in my opinion. 

Panthers needed someone to help out Moore and CMC in the passing game. Anderson is that solid WR2 that will give them somewhere else to go besides Moore and CMC. The Okung trade was a blunder but they at least got some help at WR for a pretty fair price. 

1 hour ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Rhule loves Dion. One of his first recruits I believe, who really helped establish a new culture at Temple. 

Might be an opportunity for us to franchise tag him and trade him for a 1st rounder to the Panthers if the Bill's trust isnt sold on paying him $18M a year.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Man the Panthers are quickly becoming Temple South.   I bet Panther fans are just up in arms about all the additions from Rhule's past.  Time for the organization to move into 2020 and stop living in the past.

Does that make us Temple West, Twice Removed?

?

Edited by ROCBillsBeliever