There should be a national dialogue in getting back to work

Magox

14 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

He'd love everyone to believe that and only his select few to feel guilty, at least. ?‍♂️

I think I'm failing to understand you though that muffled goat head. Bongino wants people to feel guilty?   I think given his status as a former police officer and secret service agent, Bongino is less on the "you should feel guilty" bandwagon and more on the "go f yourself" side of things.  Potato, poh-tah-toe I suppose. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, sabrecrazed said:

Seriously? This is just dumb. You think you know all about Dan Bongino ha? 

Nope, but the politicizing/blaming around his "friend's" suicide is really telling. If he wants to use his soap box to yell about it, he must want us to talk about it. ?‍♂️

And looking at his feed, its just that one tweet. No respectful tribute to his friend....no promoting of helplines, donations, or agencies that can help people in need...

You can easily see what the motivation is behind that one tweet before he quickly moves on to other topics. Pretty scummy.

Thousands of people are dying, but Dan Bongino is gonna use his friend's suicide for his own agenda and blame others. Classy move.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LeGOATski said:

Nope, but the politicizing/blaming around his "friend's" suicide is really telling. If he wants to use his soap box to yell about it, he must want us to talk about it. ?‍♂️

And looking at his feed, its just that one tweet. No respectful tribute to his friend....no promoting of helplines, donations, or agencies that can help people in need...

You can easily see what the motivation is behind that one tweet before he quickly moves on to other topics. Pretty scummy.

Thousands of people are dying, but Dan Bongino is gonna use his friend's suicide for his own agenda and blame others. Classy move.

So basically you are projecting him projecting... brilliant. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I think I'm failing to understand you though that muffled goat head. Bongino wants people to feel guilty?   I think given his status as a former police officer and secret service agent, Bongino is less on the "you should feel guilty" bandwagon and more on the "go f yourself" side of things.  Potato, poh-tah-toe I suppose. 

You suppose right. All his stuff just seems to be political. The tweet about his friend falls in right in line with the rest of it.

2 minutes ago, sabrecrazed said:

So basically you are projecting him projecting... brilliant. 

And you decided to join in. ?

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

What is he playing at? Trying to bankrupt his state?

Probably. He’s likely also looking into how to get mail in balloting approved for all in VA come November. This is looking like the Dems trying to steal a GE that they likely cannot win otherwise. Keep everyone locked down and make sure no one feels safe. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

As millions of Americans continue to live under stay-at-home orders and other restrictions that are ostensibly designed to curb the spread of COVID-19, many are growing increasingly concerned about the impact on their freedoms. A recent Hill-HarrisX survey that was published on Monday reveals that an overwhelming percentage of Americans fear losing their liberties as a result of the pandemic.

According to The Hill, “more than 7 in 10 voters fear losing freedoms due to the coronavirus pandemic.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

Probably. He’s likely also looking into how to get mail in balloting approved for all in VA come November. This is looking like the Dems trying to steal a GE that they likely cannot win otherwise. Keep everyone locked down and make sure no one feels safe. 

You are probably spot on with this. It didn't occur to me that someone would hurt his/her state so profoundly in order to cheat in an election.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

What is he playing at? Trying to bankrupt his state?

As far as I know every state is in debt, and the country is in massive debt.  There's really no way this doesn't end poorly for all of them, whether it be financially or by loss of life. We would have weathered this far better if we had of been more financially smart before this, but a lot of people were saying debt is good.  it ain't looking so good now. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, daz28 said:

As far as I know every state is in debt, and the country is in massive debt.  There's really no way this doesn't end poorly for all of them, whether it be financially or by loss of life. We would have weathered this far better if we had of been more financially smart before this, but a lot of people were saying debt is good.  it ain't looking so good now. 

I don’t know about far better, that’s a stretch. Somewhat or slightly better , perhaps but there was no way this wasn’t going to cause economic havoc. The economy was doing very well before this virus was unleashed on the world by China. The sooner we start digging out, the better. 

54 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

He'd love everyone to believe that and only his select few to feel guilty, at least. ?‍♂️

opining why someone does something is tantamount to being a fool's errand. you are more than likely going to be wrong.

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? - The Shadow 

interesting that you have chosen this hill to die on. 

35 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

quick... tell me why i am having a ham sammich for lunch. go.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Wait, Trump participating in Earth Day ceremonies?  Noooo, he's not allowed to do that

captureno1.png?w=883

Love it.

We went on a road trip right when the ***** was hitting the fan and still got to visit 4 parks run by the BLM and FS, but the one's on Native American reservations were closed. Still lucky to go when we did or it would've been a real bummer. 

Distancing is super easy at these parks.