There should be a national dialogue in getting back to work

Magox

5 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I suggest you come to me for neither. Food poisoning sucks but it really sucks when you’re broke. 

Put all of your clients together and I have more in cash than they have total. I am fine. ***** like this is why cash is king! 

Edited by Q-baby!

1 minute ago, Q-baby! said:

Put all of your clients together and I have more in cash than they have total. I am fine. ***** like this is why cash is king! 

Wow you’re rich. If you were smart you’d put some of that cash to work for you. But no one ever accused you of having any brains. 

Good luck. ??

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Wow you’re rich. If you were smart you’d put some of that cash to work for you. But no one ever accused you of having any brains. 

Good luck. ??

I have plenty at work for me. I sold my business at the perfect time. They just laid off more than 300 people. Sucks for them, but they will be back soon enough. 

7 minutes ago, Albwan said:

Trump...POTUS...rich....hot wife...very popular

Q-baby! ...anonymous d bag troll nobody with a dumb pic on the interwebs...

lol.....

I have killed zero Americans. Can Dbag Trump say that? Nope! 

Oh, my wife if hotter than horse face! Thanks! 

Edited by Q-baby!

10 minutes ago, Q-baby! said:

I have plenty at work for me. I sold my business at the perfect time. They just laid off more than 300 people. Sucks for them, but they will be back soon enough. 

I’d watch your back if I were you. Dead man walking. 

14 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I’d watch your back if I were you. Dead man walking. 

Why?  ? I didn’t sell to the mob. This group could ride this out for 20 years and not blink.  It’s all good! 

Edited by Q-baby!

21 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Living proof money can’t buy you class, maturity or happiness.  

Places like this are the only places Q-baby, and people like him, thrive: anonymous internet forums where they can pretend to be rich, successful, and happy. It's a respite from reality - from his sad, dark, lonely, and hate-filled life. If you want to know how he really sees himself, look at his avatar...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Places like this are the only places Q-baby, and people like him, thrive: anonymous internet forums where they can pretend to be rich, successful, and happy. It's a respite from reality - from his sad, dark, lonely, and hate-filled life. If you want to know how he really sees himself, look at his avatar...

That’s my wife dummy! 

On 3/24/2020 at 5:00 PM, Gary M said:

If you are sick or vulnerable stay home, if you absolutely need to go out wear a mask, don't touch your face and wash your hands when you get home.

Pretty simple

Racist!!!  Sexist!!!  Ageist!!!!  Xenophobic!!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 2

"We Can Safely Restart the Economy in June... Get tough now. Test widely to isolate those infected, and slowly revive businesses with workers and customers who have developed immunity."

Writes Ezekiel J. Emanuel in the NYT. 

Excerpt:

President Trump’s wish to open up the country by Easter and avoid a nationwide shelter-at-home policy is understandable. After all, a Covid-19-induced recession will cause its own serious health problems — depression; suicides; the damage stress will cause to those with heart disease, diabetes and other conditions, not to mention the effects of growing poverty....

A nationwide shelter-in-place or quarantine should take place for the next eight to 10 weeks.... During the eight weeks of shelter-in-place, the federal government needs to produce and distribute enough tests so state and local health officials can check as many people as possible.... State and local health department then need to deploy thousands of teams to trace contacts of all new Covid-19 cases.  The national quarantine would give hospitals time to stock up on supplies and equipment... States should use blood tests to certify people who have had Covid-19 are immune and no longer contagious...

Slowly open the economy and social activities...Lifting restrictions could start with children and young adults....Parents should be allowed to assess the risk that their children could become infected with the corona virus and bring it back home...If the initial opening works, we should allow people in offices to go back to work in places where Covid-19 infections have died down. Businesses need to require workers to follow rules on physical distancing with fellow workers and customers.... We would then open museums and other venues to small numbers of people

This is vey helpful. This is the kind of talk we need right now. By contrast, I've heard quite a few commentators interpret Tump's idea of opening things up by Easter to mean that he wants to crowd the pews of churches on Easter !  That's not the idea. The reopening will be done slowly and carefully, and it will not be a sudden return to the old way of living.

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

...it is a forever moving target for our construction company in NYS, deemed an ESSENTIAL business (200+ Union electricians in the field).....but with operations in NYS, PA and NJ, states differ.....construction in PA and NJ is NOT essential, so I  have another level of regulations to digest.....here in NYS, Cuomo laid out definitions for CONSTRUCTION and MAINTENANCE SERVICES (items #5 and #9) with both affecting our company.....other industries complained to Cuomo about the vague definition of ESSENTIAL construction services allowed to continue....hence he caved and issued revised ESSENTIAL Construction Services definitions on Friday with NO EFFECTIVE DATE (now known to be 4/3)....so general contractors, construction managers and school districts went into premature panic mode and started shutting down everything......a portion of our work is school work electrical services......his revision made NO mention of "school work", either by design or an inadvertent omission because schools are closed.....schools being closed is the IDEAL construction work environment.......building trades are spread out WELL BEYOND the social distancing mandate and there ARE NO STUDENTS......collapsing our company's $15 million annual construction employees' payroll along with our $8 million annual expense of Union benefits makes PERFECT sense, right?.....