Best Strategy to Restructure Diggs and Acquire Dalton

How can we negotiate with Diggs and get some extra cap room to sign Dalton ? I’ve been thinking about this and it may take some incentives for Diggs (maybe a car or something) and then have enough money left to entice Dalton to sign. 

These should be some of the questions asked at an introductory press conference. Maybe in the next few weeks (I hope). Leave it to Beane though. He’ll get it done like he did with CHAN gailey and our DL in the 90’s. Don’t want anyone going to the ER like Terrell Owens (#81). 

2 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I think Diggs is having second thoughts.  Why else would they not have held his press conference yet?  Ever hear of Google Hangouts?!

Still needs to pass his physical before it's official. 

Physical won't happen while this is going on. 

7 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

How can we negotiate with Diggs and get some extra cap room to sign Dalton ? I’ve been thinking about this and it may take some incentives for Diggs (maybe a car or something) and then have enough money left to entice Dalton to sign. 

These should be some of the questions asked at an introductory press conference. Maybe in the next few weeks (I hope). Leave it to Beane though. He’ll get it done like he did with CHAN gailey and our DL in the 90’s. Don’t want anyone going to the ER like Terrell Owens (#81). 

I'm not sure if acquiring Dalton is best for Josh Allen's future.  Josh Allen is a very young QB and he needs time to develop without feeling the ginger pressure of Andy Dalton.  

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

If we had a friggin Press Conference it would allay a lot of these fears. Any word on it?

I threw it out there in a thread and it was inexplicably locked.

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

I threw it out there in a thread and it was inexplicably locked.

Coincidentally, I share those very same concerns. Has Diggs said he’s retiring? Did he freeze his feet in Paris? Evicting a baby momma? Why are they keeping him away from OBD? Let him in front of a microphone. 

3 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Coincidentally, I share those very same concerns. Has Diggs said he’s retiring? Did he freeze his feet in Paris? Evicting a baby momma? Why are they keeping him away from OBD? Let him in front of a microphone. 

This offseason quarantine is making people over think things.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I wonder if the McKenzie resigning was done to force Diggs' hand?  They play the same role, right?

• Like (+1) 1