Bills re-sign Isiah McKenzie

WMDman

Thrilled! I figured he wouldn’t be signed back, but thrilled he is. Rewatching last years games, he’s very adept at running.

i should know better than to take anything C.Biscuit97 says seriously..?‍♂️

So, fully expecting RayRay to surrender his uni#, our WRs are #s 10, 14, 15, 16 & 19? With the QB wearing 17? Hell, give McCloud #13 and the highly likely rookie 18. That’ll just leave 11 & the retired #12 not on the roster.

Gone are days of 80 & 83.

Lofton/Reed

Moulds/Price

• Like (+1) 1

I have love for the kid.  Seems like a good locker room guy and has burst not many in the league have.  Glad he’s back but he’s got an uphill climb to make the roster imo.  I figure Beane will add another solid wr for him to compete with

• Like (+1) 3

I figured that would happen. As I said in the thread about them not rendering him, they likely valued him lower than the 5th rd tender price tag but hoped/planned to re-sign him as a FA

11 minutes ago, T master said:

Camp Body !!

Not what i expect. He had a decent role in the offense that right now no one else is there to upgrade. If they upgrade in the draft with someone like a KJ Hamler then he probably won’t make the team but right now no one else really does what he does. 

• Like (+1) 2

I was watching some of the Vikings games from last year, just to get a better bead on Diggs, and I started to wonder about McKensie.. Diggs ran a lot of the sort of gadget plays in Minnesota that McK was used for. Diggs is versatile. But, the coaching staff clearly values McK a lot, and not just for the gadget plays. When they are down a P/KR, they go with Mck, when they want a third RB option (even with four RBs on the roster) they go McK, and towards the end of last season, when they were suddenly depleted of CBs (second Patriots game, I think?), they went with McK. 

Great, and unsurprising they re-signed him.

• Like (+1) 3

Love this signing. With OTAs most likely being canceled and IMO training camp getting delayed or cut down having guys that know the system and have produced at the WR is very important. Bringing in a rookie and asking him to learn and get on the same page with Josh in a shortened offseason is a lot to ask. This signing help the Bills. 

How much and How long is his contract???

• Like (+1) 4