2020 Game by game predictions

Greg S

9 minutes ago, chris heff said:

So they beat the 49ers, but lose to the Raiders? Some of those picks seem pretty random.

Upsets happen. The Bills will win a game or two that nobody expects and they usually have a bad loss or two that drives the fans nuts.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, chris heff said:

So they beat the 49ers, but lose to the Raiders? Some of those picks seem pretty random.

I was thinking the same thing.  And their explanation about looking at Brady because they don't trust Jimmy G?  Yeah, not buying it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Anyone think they would have beat Dallas in Dallas on Thanksgiving last season?

I like that schedule turn out.

I for one didn't. I had them 10-6 with victories @Cleveland and vs Jets and losses @Dallas and @Pittsbugh. I called the other 12 right.

• Like (+1) 1

My turn.  No offense to the columnist but some of these are just strange. 

Away Games

Arizona Cardinals

Can't see the Bills losing this one.  Tre locks down Hopkins and Josh does enough to get it done.  Win

Denver Broncos

The Broncos are hyped for QB Drew Lock to lead them to the promised land...he will hit some speed bumps along the way and one of them is the Bill's D. Win

Las Vegas Raiders

This team was playing over their heads last year and this year won't be much better. Win

San Francisco 49ers

At home I think we win this...but on the road I think Jimmy does just enough to win a close low scoring game. Loss

Tennessee Titans

Oh Tanny.  We owned him for the most part as a phin and without Henry we will own him again.  . Win 

Miami Dolphins

Don't care who plays QB...it will be a long day fir them. Win

New England Patriots

Bill B finds a way to stymie us again. Loss

New York Jets

AGREE FINALLY. There is a strong chance that QB Sam Darnold might be seeing more ghosts when he takes on the Bills scary defense twice this season. Give me Buffalo. Win

Home Games

Kansas City Chiefs

AGREE AGAIN.  The Bills have the tough task of taking on the defending champions. Even with a new loaded offense, it’s a tall task for the Bills to win this game. Loss

Los Angeles Chargers

This will be a bad football team. Win

Los Angeles Rams

Goff goes to the bench after this game. Win

Seattle Seahawks

If our pass rush is better we win this game...but if Russell has time to run around back there we lose.  I say the latter is true. . Loss

Pittsburgh Steelers

Another one bites the dust.  Ben contemplates retirement again after this embarrassing loss. Win

Miami Dolphins

See above. Win

New England Patriots

Home game.  No brady. Win

New York Jets

5-1 in division and the AFC east crown.  Win

12-4 and a first round bye. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

My turn.  No offense to the columnist but some of these are just strange. 

Away Games

Arizona Cardinals

Can't see the Bills losing this one.  Tre locks down Hopkins and Josh does enough to get it done.  Win

Denver Broncos

The Broncos are hyped for QB Drew Lock to lead them to the promised land...he will hit some speed bumps along the way and one of them is the Bill's D. Win

Las Vegas Raiders

This team was playing over their heads last year and this year won't be much better. Win

San Francisco 49ers

At home I think we win this...but on the road I think Jimmy does just enough to win a close low scoring game. Loss

Tennessee Titans

Oh Tanny.  We owned him for the most part as a phin and without Henry we will own him again.  . Win 

Miami Dolphins

Don't care who plays QB...it will be a long day fir them. Win

New England Patriots

Bill B finds a way to stymie us again. Loss

New York Jets

AGREE FINALLY. There is a strong chance that QB Sam Darnold might be seeing more ghosts when he takes on the Bills scary defense twice this season. Give me Buffalo. Win

Home Games

Kansas City Chiefs

AGREE AGAIN.  The Bills have the tough task of taking on the defending champions. Even with a new loaded offense, it’s a tall task for the Bills to win this game. Loss

Los Angeles Chargers

This will be a bad football team. Win

Los Angeles Rams

Goff goes to the bench after this game. Win

Seattle Seahawks

If our pass rush is better we win this game...but if Russell has time to run around back there we lose.  I say the latter is true. . Loss

Pittsburgh Steelers

Another one bites the dust.  Ben contemplates retirement again after this embarrassing loss. Win

Miami Dolphins

See above. Win

New England Patriots

Home game.  No brady. Win

New York Jets

5-1 in division and the AFC east crown.  Win

12-4 and a first round bye. 

Couple things- What do you mean "without Henry?" The Titans still have him. Also, with the new playoff format, there is only one bye, so I doubt we would get it at 12-4 (especially if we lose our head to head with the chiefs).

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Anyone think they would have beat Dallas in Dallas on Thanksgiving last season?

I like that schedule turn out.

Not before the season, no.  But Dallas turned out to be total frauds against any good teams.  

I predict 9-7 wins the division this year.  It’s so early but this schedule looks brutal for our division. 

3 hours ago, HOUSE said:

Arizona Cardinals

Call me crazy, but this Cardinals team was starting to heat up late in the 2019 season. Now with Pro Bowler wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins, this matchup will be no easy task. Give me the Cardinals in an upset. Loss

Image result for idiot gif22

It’s going to be a tough game.  They hung tough against some really good teams and Murray got better throughout the year.  It will be packed with Bills fans though.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I am trying to figure out how this schedule is tougher then last year

Are you being serious John???  I mean corona could wipe out certain teams but last years schedule was one of the easiest ones the Bills have ever had.  The NFC East was a crap division.  The Fins were trying to tank.  Darnold got mono and Mosley got hurt.  We played a guy named Duck.  We played the Titans before they switched qbs.