My virus solution. Here me out!

Chandler#81

By now I’m sure you’re aware Mr & Mrs Hanks are well on their way to full recovery, cracking jokes, singing and offering words of encouragement. Taking my cue from this, I have a solution. Everybody line up at the pharmacy and get a shot

-of COVID-19!

Obviously quarantine the aged & pre-existing Heath scenarios against it, but everyone else! Get dosed! Not some lameass lab concoction that may have an affect. Gimme the Good Stuff! Everybody take just 2 weeks off, then we’re all back to normal. It’s how we treat the flu every year. But instead of giving small doses to build the inevitable immunity, hit me with your best shot! In 2 short weeks, I’m both healthy & immune. I’ll gladly trade 10-14 days of the Hershey Runs to be in Yankee Stadium for Opening Day on schedule!

Just following the advice of the fearless Orange Leader, Don’t let the Cure be worse than the Condition.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

By now I’m sure you’re aware Mr & Mrs Hanks are well on their way to full recovery, cracking jokes, singing and offering words of encouragement. Taking my cue from this, I have a solution. Everybody line up at the pharmacy and get a shot

-of COVID-19!

Obviously quarantine the aged & pre-existing Heath scenarios against it, but everyone else! Get dosed! Not some lameass lab concoction that may have an affect. Gimme the Good Stuff! Everybody take just 2 weeks off, then we’re all back to normal. It’s how we treat the flu every year. But instead of giving small doses to build the inevitable immunity, hit me with your best shot! In 2 short weeks, I’m both healthy & immune. I’ll gladly trade 10-14 days of the Hershey Runs to be in Yankee Stadium for Opening Day on schedule!

Just following the advice of the fearless Orange Leader, Don’t let the Cure be worse than the Condition.

I have seen this (essentially) proposed elsewhere, and it isn't too far out. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

-of COVID-19!

Here I was expecting a throw Tom Hanks in a volcano joke. 

9 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

-of COVID-19!

When I think “Gimme the Good Stuff!”, that is NOT what I’m thinking of! 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

-of COVID-19!

This is sarcasm, right?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/24/2020 at 3:03 AM, Chandler#81 said:

That picture of Tom Hanks really reinforces my theory that without makeup, lighting, camera angles, and digital editing, Hollywood celebrities are just as ugly as the rest of society

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

That picture of Tom Hanks really reinforces my theory that without makeup, lighting, camera angles, and digital editing, Hollywood celebrities are just as ugly as the rest of society

Yeah, he’d fit right in at a Bills tailgate! 

1 hour ago, frostbitmic said:

In another month when it warms up, corona virus will disappear. Trust me, I know more than the doctors on this.

Trust me ... never trust a man who says, "Trust me."

• Haha (+1) 2