Mock with Dobbins in second...

Hebert19

48 minutes ago, astb41 said:

I went to Utah and watched Zack Moss all season. I don’t want him anywhere near the Bills.

Interesting.   He is like 6th on my list and there are several mocks with him going to the Bills in the 3rd round. He is not much bigger than some of the others but gets praised for being a powerful runner- more like a fullback.   What don't you like about hm?

No trading up this year

there will be a good player available on the 2nd AND our first round pick was a starting wr named diggs

On 3/24/2020 at 4:20 AM, aristocrat said:

i love the dobbins pick but i'd like to see an o lineman higher as i want more depth there.  

Serious question

where would they make the team at this point?

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Stand your ground and draft at your positions don’t give up picks

there will be quality running back wide receiver maybe a qb?

I don't know. Our roster is very deep. I don't see 7 open spots. This is the year to go after it. Really have 2 years to load up talent.  

I wouldn't give up picks next year but this year yeah.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

Hope hope, hope, move up somehow and take one of the top three or 5 running backs.  Upgrade from the already good Singletary, get two good RB to spell each other, get another threat to run the ball and to catch a screen or circle and take it to the house.   Another easy option for Allen.  Imagine Allen moving out of the pocket with a Dobbins available for a sort pass or an Allen run.

On 3/23/2020 at 9:54 PM, Hebert19 said:

That’s pretty close to my dream draft.  Dobbins would be killer in the Bills offense and an absolute steal anywhere close to 54.  I am a much bigger fan of his than of Taylor.  Ball security has been an issue with Taylor, but not at all with Dobbins.  As for scheme, Dobbins is the RB I want in the gap scheme the Bills run.  He’d probably do pretty well in zone or even a power scheme too, but he is perfect for gap.  Taylor is best suited to a power scheme.  He’d lose a little effectiveness in gap and would be terrible in zone. 

Hall would be a really nice fit for the Bills C3.  I like several of the day 3 developmental players and their expected fits with the Bills too. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

No trading up this year

there will be a good player available on the 2nd AND our first round pick was a starting wr named diggs

Serious question

where would they make the team at this point?

as i said before i wrote this post before the d williams signing. i think he will have a bounce back year after everyone had a tough year in car this year.  

I wonder if the Bills will move around to get one of the top 4 RB's.

The buzz is that Swift, Taylor, Dobbins and Akers will be gone by 54.

There are many 3 round RB's and beyond that I like, but I seriously have no idea what McBeane is thinking.

Also, there are barely any roster spots available and the only supreme weaknesses are a superior edge rusher and RB2.

So, will they trade up and take care of one of their two supreme weaknesses?

17 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I wonder if the Bills will move around to get one of the top 4 RB's.

The buzz is that Swift, Taylor, Dobbins and Akers will be gone by 54.

There are many 3 round RB's and beyond that I like, but I seriously have no idea what McBeane is thinking.

Also, there are barely any roster spots available and the only supreme weaknesses are a superior edge rusher and RB2.

So, will they trade up and take care of one of their two supreme weaknesses?

The LSU RB looks like a faster singletary. 

He can make a very good combo with him and  you dont need to change schemes when you changes RB

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gonzonzo said:

The LSU RB looks like a faster singletary. 

He can make a very good combo with him and  you dont need to change schemes when you changes RB

You need a different back than Singletary to pair with him and there are a lot of prospects that offer different attributes than Singletary does and the Bills will need that.

Just now, njbuff said:

You need a different back than Singletary to pair with him and there are a lot of prospects that offer different attributes than Singletary does and the Bills will need that.

why?

last year when we changes singletary and put gore in, everybody knows the next play is going to be a running in the middle.

Singletary is very good running short yardage situations (beacause he has awesome vision and balance), and LSU RB looks the same but with high end speed.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Gonzonzo said:

why?

last year when we changes singletary and put gore in, everybody knows the next play is going to be a running in the middle.

Singletary is very good running short yardage situations (beacause he has awesome vision and balance), and LSU RB looks the same but with high end speed.

Pass blocking could be a major concern when you rotate 2 smaller backs.