Car Kyle Allen traded to Skins

Meanwhile since they already soured the relationship with Cam, who's supposed to play QB in Carolina?  Or are they already tanking for Taylor Lawrence (a local hero too!) in the '21 draft?

3 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

A 5th?  Seems cheap when we once gave up so much more for rob johnson in a similar scenario.  

Uggghh I'm trying to forget that happened. Thankfully you just have to remember that bad deals do not reflect the real value of things. Kinda like back in 1975 some dude started selling rocks in a box as a pet for like $3.75. Dud made more than $15 million. Still a better deal than Rob Johnson ?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Ennjay said:

Meanwhile since they already soured the relationship with Cam, who's supposed to play QB in Carolina?  Or are they already tanking for Taylor Lawrence (a local hero too!) in the '21 draft?

Well they're paying Bridgewater $21M per year...

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Ennjay said:

Yup! They are tanking...

6 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Well they're paying Bridgewater $21M per year...

Whoops.  How soon I forgot.

It's the NJ lockdown.  They've turned off my football radar too.

I remember after 5 games, some fans won’t anointing him as their franchise qb.  Backup qbs are a dime a dozen in the NFL. 

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'm struggling to keep track...who are the Panthers QB now?

Bridgewater and technically still Newton haha