DiMarco restructures

According to a league source, the #Bills have agreed to a restructured contract with FB Patrick DiMarco, lowering his 2020 cap hit from $2.35 million to $1.9M -- a $450,000 savings. The new figure is his base salary+prorated signing bonus+workout and per-game roster bonuses.

Thats from Jay Skurkis Twitter just now 

Edited by CaptnCoke11
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

According to a league source, the #Bills have agreed to a restructured contract with FB Patrick DiMarco, lowering his 2020 cap hit from $2.35 million to $1.9M -- a $450,000 savings. The new figure is his base salary+prorated signing bonus+workout and per-game roster bonuses.

Nice! They leave no stone unturned it seems. Dimarco is a great presence in the RB room. Ppl complain but he is a leader and does his job. 

I think Dabol uses him as a pass option more this year 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

I really wish they went after Dan Vitale as a guy who can do more in the passing game. If the Bills want to have a guy who can block but also split out as a receiver when they go empty sets, they should have pursued Vitale.  

I don’t have a problem with DiMarco, I just have a problem with the way they use him. If they are going to do more of that stuff they need a Delanie Walker-Kyle Juszcyk type. There are a few of those body types in the draft this year. 

Just now, BuffaloBillies said:

If he's so great in the locker room, turn him into an asst coach and free up the spot on the active roster!

He is supposedly a special teams ace, if that is the case (I have no idea I am not watching special teams film and even if I was I would have no idea if someone is that good or not) then I think he justifies his roster spot. But if that is not the case I agree, full back is such a niche position that having a good one is worthless. 

3 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Not sure if that last sentence is sarcasm. But, please no. 

Lol. It wasn't. For some reason I thought he had around 15-20 receptions last year. He had 5 ?

Still, he's good at his limited role.