First NFL "over/under wins" betting lines

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

No, but they won 5 last year when many laughed and thought they wouldn’t win any, even during player give aways as ludicrous as theirs were last year.  They will draft a QB this spring that will be better than what they had.  They had a good coach that did well under ridiculous circumstances.

...and they beat the Pats in a game that matters while we still scratch our heads at 10-6 wondering just how to do that.

edit: “also, it’s appropriate that the cowboys are ahead of the bills in win totals”, said no one with any common sense about football, especially after Brady left the division.

Go ahead and bet it.

Vegas has a term for this kind of bet.

3 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Go ahead and bet it.

Vegas has a term for this kind of bet.

I really don’t bet...at all.  

However, for the sake of argument, 5-4 in their last nine games with Fitz at QB, and you really think they CAN’T win...7 games in 2020? 

Tell me about what the Vegas name was for betting on a team that was 6-10 in 2018, similarly laughed at, and given an over/under of 6.5?

They don’t have to win 8, 9, or 10 or make the playoffs.  They just have to win 7.

9 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Bills and Pats both at 9. I tell you I'd take the Dolphins over 6.

So, why did they drop the Titans down to 8.5 after making the AFC Championship game? They re-signed Tannehill and franchised Henry.  Colts, Titans and Texans all about the same.

Edited by ColeB

I think the NFC West will own the Jets, Fins, and Pats this year.  I'd go over on the Seahawks and Cardinals.  I'd go under on the Panthers, Fins, Jets, and Chargers.  Stay the hell away from the rest.  I don't bet against Belichick.