First NFL "over/under wins" betting lines

Cowboys and the under, please.

1 minute ago, eball said:

Here's a good trivia question:  name the last time the Bills were in the top 10 in preseason o/u wins projection?

I don't know the answer but it has to be a loooooooong time ago.

Looks like 1999. That was my guess, before I looked it up (9).

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Bills and Pats both at 9. I tell you I'd take the Dolphins over 6.

I saw this yesterday and the Dolphins look like easy money to me. 

I will be going over on Buf at 9 I think is easy $ too , I'm anticipating 11-12 wins with Brady now gone 

17 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I like under Ravens, over Dolphins, over Cardinals, under Giants, under Broncos, under Pats, over Bengals.

Agree with all except the Broncos. I think they are gonna be pretty decent. I'm not confident enough that I'd bet the over - I think the line is about right at 7.5 

Here is my other under - the 49ers. I think that division is gonna be a gauntlet and I can see them all beating each other up a bit. 

Edited by GunnerBill

I am very skeptical of all this Dolphins optimism. People said the Bills had an easy schedule last year, but the Dolphins did too. They are not a good team and I would be very surprised if they win more than 5 or 6 games.

I would also think the Pats are only going to win 7 or 8, but I'm not dumb enough to place a bet on that. Betting against the Pats is not smart.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Agree with all except the Broncos. I think they are gonna be pretty decent. I'm not confident enough that I'd bet the over - I think the line is about right at 7.5 

Here is my other under - the 49ers. I think that division is gonna be a gauntlet and I can see them all beating each other up a bit. 

Denver is the one I am a little hesitant about. I was bullish on the under on them last year. I had it at 7 and it pushed. I pounded the 49ers under last year too at 8.5. Needless to say I’m a little gun shy on them now. 

6 minutes ago, MJS said:

I am very skeptical of all this Dolphins optimism. People said the Bills had an easy schedule last year, but the Dolphins did too. They are not a good team and I would be very surprised if they win more than 5 or 6 games.

I would also think the Pats are only going to win 7 or 8, but I'm not dumb enough to place a bet on that. Betting against the Pats is not smart.

I just don’t see how the Pats win 10 games. They have the toughest schedule in football, no QB and no playmakers. IMO, 9 wins is completely based on who they’ve been for 20 years. We aren’t betting their record over 20 years. We are strictly betting 2020. They just aren’t very good.

1 hour ago, Boatdrinks said:

I’d take the over on MIA as well. 

I'd want to see what they do at QB first, but that does seem like a good bet.  Hell, they won 5 last year and their talent level is going to be MUCH better.