The Thread To Vent On Nancy Pelosi & Her Hubris

37 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

I hate this B word. Loathe her. She’s dumb as a box of ***** rocks and as useful as one too. Wait; he’ll no. That ***** isn’t as useful as a box of rocks. I can think of at least one thing they’re good for. Her; not a damn thing.

Aw, you're being too kind.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Guy In Pants said:

I Was

I used to think Maxine Waters was the worst dem, and least Maxi has learned to tamp

down the rhetoric a bit, with Nancy being the ignorant bitter old goat she is,  

just keeps doubling down on stupidity.

Clearly the poster child for late stage TDS.

• Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

I used to think Maxine Waters was the worst dem, and least Maxi has learned to tamp

down the rhetoric a bit, with Nancy being the ignorant bitter old goat she is,  

just keeps doubling down on stupidity.

Clearly the poster child for late stage TDS.

She’s just as bat ***** crazy as the rest of them. 

To her I say, &%#@ you, you God (thing that holds back water), female dog in heat for calling Federal Police Officers Storm Troopers. You have some nerve you hag faced, saggy assed, ¢#~&.

Who would be protecting your butt if something happened???  Oh yeah Nazis. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

To her I say, &%#@ you, you God (thing that holds back water), female dog in heat for calling Federal Police Officers Storm Troopers. You have some nerve you hag faced, saggy assed, ¢#~&.

She needs to find her way out of DC. Shouldn’t be hard. She can just follow the routes on her varicose leg veins.

• Thank you (+1) 1

pelosi_schumer.jpg

President Donald Trump RIPPED into Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer as Congress headed into the weekend without a deal on another round of coronavirus stimulus money, including an extension of the $600/week in extra unemployment benefits:

President Trump called them out for asking for a trillion dollars for states while blocking an extension of the unemployment money while negotiations continued:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

How long ago did Nancy present her bill to relieve the country? 

GOP doesn’t care a turd about the American people, send them into factories! Make them work! Hold rallies, who cares if Americans die, stuff the schools full of kids, big deal if they spread the virus. 

You have to be a real haters to vote for the GOP 

On 7/25/2020 at 8:19 PM, CarpetCrawler said:

Trump and Rudy called federal officers Nazis, you ok with that? 

Pelosi had this stunning exchange with CNBC’s Jim Cramer on Thursday:

Jim Cramer: I like your spirit of being more upbeat, more optimistic, so I will offer this: Why can’t you go across the aisle and say, ‘Representative Lewis, civil rights legend, would have loved it if we could do something for the totally disenfranchised in this country. No matter what, can we give a huge chunk of money to the people who are disenfranchised, to minorities who want so badly to stay in business and can’t and to people who are trying to go to college or have student loans who are minorities who are the most affected because they had the least chance in our country?’ That’s got to be something both sides can agree to.
Speaker Pelosi: Perhaps you mistook them for somebody who gives a damn for what you just described.
Jim Cramer: Ooh, jeez.
Speaker Pelosi: Yeah. That’s the problem. See, the thing is, they don’t believe in governance. They don’t believe in governance, and that requires some acts of government to do that. . . . And basically, economists tell us, spend the money, invest the money for those who need it the most, because they will spend it. It will be a stimulus or at least a stabilization of — and that’s a good thing. Consumer confidence is a good thing for the economy. You know that better than anyone.

Bingo 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Trump and Rudy called federal officers Nazis, you ok with that? 

Nope. Not at all!  See how that works. You all think we follow the GOP blindly but we don’t. Must of us conservatives are VERY leery of any politician. Hence the call for a smaller government. Some day you’ll grow up and figure that out. 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Tiberius said:

GOP doesn’t care a turd about the American people, send them into factories! Make them work! Hold rallies, who cares if Americans die, stuff the schools full of kids, big deal if they spread the virus. 

It’s absolutely amazing to me that those on the Left have become so utterly insulated from reality that they actually think a society can exist for any length of time by printing and distributing money to the general population as some sort of magic substitute for the work required to actually MAKE that money. We’ve apparently gotten so separated from the concept of where money comes from that the Left has lost all clue. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s absolutely amazing to me that those on the Left have become so utterly insulated from reality that they actually think a society can exist for any length of time by printing and distributing money to the general population as some sort of magic substitute for the work required to actually MAKE that money. We’ve apparently gotten so separated from the concept of where money comes from that the Left has lost all clue. 

They’ve lost it on more than just that. They’ve checked the ***** out from the planet. They’re extremely close to building another Jonestown. They’ve already created this fake utopia in their minds that couldn’t be further from reality. They just need a better leader and about 7,000 gallons of quality punch to get their movement off the ground.

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

So was the last round on stimulus bad? Did the money sent out hurt or help the country? 

1 hour ago, The Guy In Pants said:

They’ve lost it on more than just that. They’ve checked the ***** out from the planet. They’re extremely close to building another Jonestown. They’ve already created this fake utopia in their minds that couldn’t be further from reality. They just need a better leader and about 7,000 gallons of quality punch to get their movement off the ground.

Wow