The Thread To Vent On Nancy Pelosi & Her Hubris

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-says-she-doesnt-know-what-the-russians-have-on-trump-following-reports-of-bounties-on-us-troops

And Stephanopolis never once challenged her on this!

When asked about what evidence she has that Russia has compromising information on Trump, Pelosi said that the president’s past denials of wrongdoing on the part of Moscow are all the evidence she needs.

“How … else would you explain his refusal to even – to ignore again and again the intelligence that puts right at the Russian doorstep?”

“Now, he's saying this is fake news,” she added. “Why would he say that? Why wouldn't he say, let's look into it and see what this is?”

Pelosi Blames GOP for Russian Annexation of Crimea During Obama Admin

by Elizabeth Matamoros

Original Article

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) on Wednesday blamed Russia’s annexation of Crimea on Republicans, though the invasion took place on President Barack Obama's watch. Pelosi slammed President Donald Trump and Republicans for their alleged inability to face Russian aggression—and tied them to President Barack Obama’s appeasement of Moscow. "You just described, not only for the president, but the Republicans in Congress, dereliction of duty," Pelosi told MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace. "Undermining our own elections, undermining our commitment to NATO, giving away the store, the base, in Syria. The list goes on and on. Ignoring the annexation of Crimea, the invasion of eastern Ukraine. The list goes on and on."

...wonder if Whoa Joe prepared her presser remarks.......that's leadership............

Pelosi on Christopher Columbus statue destruction: 'People will do what they do'

Protesters in Baltimore threw Columbus statue in harbor

By Marisa Schultz | Fox News

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi Thursday declined to admonish protesters in her native city of Baltimore who pulled down a statue of Christopher Columbus and then tossed the monument into the city’s Inner Harbor.

"People will do what they do," Pelosi, D-Calif., said at a news conference Thursday at the Capitol.

Baltimore Mayor Bernard C. “Jack” Young, however, had harsh words for the protesters who destroyed the statue near Little Italy over the Fourth of July, saying he wouldn't tolerate the destruction of property. Young said the toppling was unacceptable and the perpetrators, if identified, "will be brought to justice," the Baltimore Sun reported.

Pelosi, an Italian American, was born and raised in Baltimore. Her father, Thomas D'Alesandro Jr., was mayor of Baltimore from 1947 to 1959 and her brother Thomas D'Alesandro III also led the city from 1967 to 1971.

Pelosi said "it's up to the communities to decide what statues they want to see" and taking down the Columbus monument "doesn't diminish my pride in my Italian American heritage."

But asked whether a commission should decide what statues go rather than a mob of protesters, Pelosi said people will do what they do.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-on-christopher-columbus-statue-destruction-people-will-do-what-they-do

• Like (+1) 1

Pelosi on Columbus monument removal: ‘Well, I don’t even have my grandmother’s earrings’

by Jon Dougherty

Original Article

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi gave a bizarre and convoluted answer to a question regarding her feelings over the removal of statues and monuments to historical American figures, saying she doesn’t “even have my grandmother’s earrings.” “In Baltimore, in Little Italy, the statue of Christopher Columbus was removed or taken down. And I wonder if you have anything to share about that?” a reporter asked. “Well, I don’t even have my grandmother’s earrings,” Pelosi, a California Democrat, said in response during a press conference. [Video] 

?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/9/2020 at 6:23 PM, Golden Goat said:

"People will do what they do." Gosh, that sounds an awful lot like "Some people did something."

#Democrats2020

....hmmm...SAME justification our illustrious Tibs used in another thread.......he would NOT plagiarize, would he (COUGH)??.............

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

...CYA....as if Trump would ever pardon her................is she worried that her multiple indiscretions may come to light??...just askin'...............