Random thoughts after rewatching the season on Gamepass

20 hours ago, golfball323 said:

I did something similar and came away with...

1 .We were so lucky to win a lot of those games in the beginning of the season, 

2. Losing the Browns game was an atrocity

3. Limping into the playoffs cost us a win against Houston. 

The NYJ one was the one that was really like - how did they win this?  Cincy and NYG to me showed how much they could stand to improve the offense, and that go for the kill mentality that they need to develop.  I felt the defense really exposed mariota as Tyrod 2.0 in the week 5 game, but they missed 4 FGs.  2 from inside 40...

The 4th one made no sense - guys 0 for 3 and you're down 7 with 6 minutes left in the game... why would you kick a 53 yard field goal?

As for the browns game... yuck.  Bad 4th down calls, missed FGs, and the rare stinker from the defense.

On 3/23/2020 at 3:01 AM, GunnerBill said:

Yea they offer 40 minute condensed versions of every game. Basically just play after play cuts out all the stuff in between. That is how I manage to watch pretty much every game each week. My commute is almost exactly 40 minutes. Which allows me to fit in 10 games a week. Then if I watch 2 games live on the Sunday and TNF live that is 13 games watched. 

My commute is often about 40 minutes, as well, depending on traffic. But, other people on the road get really pissed at me if I’m watching a game while driving. 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/23/2020 at 3:39 AM, sherpa said:

Allen and Singletary  need to cover up the ball with two hands when going down.

Allen especially needs to acknowledge that the NFL knows he can be separated from the ball from behind, because he doesn't protect well enough.

The one fumble he had vs Houston was not even a strip as it appeared to be in real time, i saw a replay of that at a different angle and Allen dropped the ball all by himself.