Rumor:Miami Dolphins reportedly will give 3 first round picks to the Bengals in exchange for their 1st overall pick for Burrow.

1 hour ago, JetsFan20 said:

QBs drafted in Top 3 since 2010 (Bold still with the team that drafted them)

2010: Sam Bradford

2011: Cam Newton

2012: Andrew Luck, RG3

2014: Blake Bortles

2015: Jameis Winston, Marcus Mariota

2016: Jared Goff, Carson Wentz

2017: Mitch Trubisky

2018: Baker Mayfield, Sam Darnold

2019: Kyler Murray

let’s be honest outside of Luck none of these QBs have really been transformative players. Newton and Wentz have and big seasons, but both are injury prone. Goff has had his moments, but was brutal last year. Trubisky is on his last leg in Chicago. Mayfield and Darnold need to show something next year, and Murray to me is somewhat overrated in that dink and dunk offense. 

Can’t believe Sam Bradford was drafted in 2010.  Seems like he was in the league forever.  He certainly made a lot of $.  Is he OOF now?

6 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I don't think he would be drafted ahead of Fields either , Sam Darnold would probably go ahead of him. Browns took Baker over Darnold

He is a good prospect but not nearly the best or close to best QB prospect I've seen in my lifetime around the game

He is Josh Allens age and Allen just played 2 years in the league. Allen just had 30 NFL TDs, he could very well have 60 in college

I think Burrow is good not elite

This mess is is just dripping with hot takes.

7 minutes ago, mannc said:

Can’t believe Sam Bradford was drafted in 2010.  Seems like he was in the league forever.  He certainly made a lot of $.  Is he OOF now?

This mess is is just dripping with hot takes.

Most takes on people around draft day are filled with hot takes when things have been beaten to death

I've said numerous times the reasons why I think he's good not great as a prospect and at this point hot takes are probably all I have left until I drop my report on him because I don't know what else to say

I don't think he's the second coming of Montana but think he's a good prospect. If he came out last year he isn't even in the top 4 rounds realistically

Edited by Buffalo716

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Most takes on people around draft day are filled with hot takes when things have been beaten to death

I've said numerous times the reasons why I think he's good not great as a prospect and at this point hot takes are probably all I have left until I drop my report on him because I don't know what else to say

I don't think he's the second coming of Montana but think he's a good prospect. If he came out last year he isn't even in the top 4 rounds realistically

You lost me when you said Burrow wouldn’t be drafted ahead of Darnold and Mayfield. That is a ridiculous take.  It makes no difference what he did in 2018.  Cam Newton was in JuCo the year before he was drafted 1 overall.

1 minute ago, mannc said:

You lost me when you said Burrow wouldn’t be drafted ahead of Darnold and Mayfield. That is a ridiculous take.  It makes no difference what he did in 2018.  Cam Newton was in JuCo the year before he was drafted 1 overall.

Cam Newton is physically hands and shoulders above Burrow

Burrow wasn't even gonna start at Ohio State over Haskins . It took 5 years for him to put it together

Physically he isn't your typical top pick and he might not end up being the best from his class

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/joe-burrow?id=32194255-5267-9731-81c8-48673dcec5e2

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/sam-darnold?id=32194441-5246-6141-9e5c-6e7d32a03e33

Lance gave a higher grade to Darnold

12 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Cam Newton is physically hands and shoulders above Burrow

Burrow wasn't even gonna start at Ohio State over Haskins . It took 5 years for him to put it together

Physically he isn't your typical top pick and he might not end up being the best from his class

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/joe-burrow?id=32194255-5267-9731-81c8-48673dcec5e2

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/sam-darnold?id=32194441-5246-6141-9e5c-6e7d32a03e33

Lance gave a higher grade to Darnold

i still hope it happens :devil: 

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Ahhh gotcha I understand

And certainly agree. I'm far from foolproof but I do look at the jump that create those very different and difficult circumstances

Burrow certainly checks most of the boxes but not all of them for me and I do worry about his ability to thread the needle in an NFL game

i didn't see all his games but i thought Burrow was pretty accurate.