Sign in to follow this  
mead107

New worries for Democrats.

18 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And the guy who brags he'd kill a child for enough money. 

He's a terrible person, and proud of it. 

fetuses aren’t children lol.  And I’m proud of providing for a family :)

11 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

That's exactly what I told him.  Go to a garage sale and buy one and plug it into the wall.  Booyah!  I also told him "did you know how to work an iPhone when you first got it?"  You sure learned how to use that real well didn't you?"

Yeah, but remember when the tone phones came out, there was an additional tone fee from Ma Bell? Today it probably cost extra to use an old analog dial phone! 🙂

7 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

who said im laughing???  It’s awful, but a very real concern for Republicans 

44 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

An aging voter base...

Texas slowly slipping away (immigration, the rise of their big four cities, and that aging rural population)....

worry Republicans lol

Last I checked my Urban Dictionary lol = laugh out loud.

Yeah....you're a *****stick. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Last I checked my Urban Dictionary lol = laugh out loud.

Yeah....you're a *****stick. 

Lol yea, Republicans should worry and it’s hilarious.  Old people dying isn’t funny to anyone

3 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Lol yea, Republicans should worry and it’s hilarious.  Old people dying isn’t funny to anyone

Yes it's funny that Republicans should worry about old people dying.  You're not digging yourself out you *****stick. 

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Yes it's funny that Republicans should worry about old people dying.  You're not digging yourself out you *****stick. 

lol you have a logic problem!  Republicans aren't worried about old people dying, they are worried about their votes dying.  THAT is funny

You are fooling yourself if you think republican politicians aren't worried about oldies dying off from the virus purely because it may impact the election.  Hilarious 

Edited by Crayola64

1 hour ago, mead107 said:

If this continues into fall,  the election could be canceled.   
everyone May still have to stay home.  

trump continues to be president 

Dems would cancel the virus panic long before they'd go for that!

But all levity aside, that would be seriously bad.

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This is just a worry for Democrats? Cancelling our democracy? I can see their won't be much crying from your side that freedom ends 

please tell me you are not preaching to anyone about, freedoms.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

lol you have a logic problem!  Republicans aren't worried about old people dying, they are worried about their votes dying.  THAT is funny

You are fooling yourself if you think republican politicians aren't worried about oldies dying off from the virus purely because it may impact the election.  Hilarious 

Am I now in an alternate universe that the elderly votes Republican? After all, haven't they been told for decades the Republicans are going to take their Social Security and Medicare away?

To everyone else, the election is Constitutionally mandated. NO ONE can cancel it

14 minutes ago, Foxx said:

please tell me you are not preaching to anyone about, freedoms.

What do you mean? You are seriously arguing that my side should just let your corrupt, no principles at all party cancel the elections? Yes, preserve freedom hold elections. Putin is probably telling Trump, just do it, you have the power, don't lose it now. 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What do you mean? You are seriously arguing that my side should just let your corrupt, no principles at all party cancel the elections? Yes, preserve freedom hold elections. Putin is probably telling Trump, just do it, you have the power, don't lose it now. 

lol. your party is the one that wants to remove constitutional freedoms. hows that electoral college removal going for youse?

just shut up while your ahead would you.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2

Posted (edited)

The soros tibsytards have been told by rachel maddow to be worried and do overtime because

trump-approval.jpg

and you know these idiots always believe polls, so this is deeply disturbing for them...

Edited by Albwan

1 hour ago, Crayola64 said:

Hey if it's my time to go, it's time to go. I just don't want to be buried and then become a democrat.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

lol. your party is the one that wants to remove constitutional freedoms. hows that electoral college removal going for youse?

just shut up while your ahead would you.

Dude hasn’t been ahead of anything since he joined this board. 

• Like (+1) 2

I thought this was going to be about the disappearance of Biden. Where in the world is Joe?

21 minutes ago, TPS said:

I thought this was going to be about the disappearance of Biden. Where in the world is Joe?

Joe who?

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, TPS said:

Him lying low for a while is good for him (not sticking his foot in his mouth causing more people to suspect he's senile at best) and for the country (not having him second guessing 45, criticizing him, and then saying he'd do the exact same things like the last time he spoke on the issue).

Plenty of time to turn all this more political once we're past the worst of it.  No time for it now. 

4 hours ago, Cinga said:

Yeah, but remember when the tone phones came out, there was an additional tone fee from Ma Bell? Today it probably cost extra to use an old analog dial phone! 🙂

That cost was actually imposed by the collective PUCs and likely the FCC as well. The feature is called Touch Tone in any of the Lucent switches and Digitone in Nortel switches. The feature costs somewhere between 8 and 12 cents per month, which is still charged on all land line accounts.

Just FYI :beer: 

• Thanks! (+1) 2