Stefon Diggs Game On NFL Network Sunday Afternoon At 2pm

TSNBDSC

Lol. I thought we were going to hear from him. Would like to see how excited he is, especially about his contract and if he is looking for a restructure since guys like Copper are making 20 mil per year.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Cal said:

Lol. I thought we were going to hear from him. Would like to see how excited he is, especially about his contract and if he is looking for a restructure since guys like Copper are making 20 mil per year.

I was about to text my friend that he was gonna be on until I reread it ?

12 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Awesome! Should be a great game. I give the edge to the Saints, but who knows... anything could happen.

I bet the Saints on the money line.  I just think they are the better team.  I’m just excited to have sports back to bet on.  Need to make up so money I lost this week so I’m hoping this will be a nice easy win.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

I bet the Saints on the money line.  I just think they are the better team.  I’m just excited to have sports back to bet on.  Need to make up so money I lost this week so I’m hoping this will be a nice easy win.

I'm with you. I'm going to do the same. It's Drew freaking Brees. In fact, I'm giving this bet my 5-star Lock. Mark it down. Winner.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillies said:

I'm with you. I'm going to do the same. It's Drew freaking Brees. In fact, I'm giving this bet my 5-star Lock. Mark it down. Winner.

Drew Brees vs Case Keemun ???. Now, I’m worried I didn’t bet enough on the Saints.