Move along. Nothing to see here. Keep going you lookeloos.

Just now, Rc2catch said:

Don’t stress, prayers for you and the family. 
Have a good laugh over the thread, lot of moving parts to keep up with 24/7 on this team. 

Thank you. As my high school band teacher always said, "If you're going to make a mistake, make it a good one". 

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I thought Gore was still on the Bills, and made a post if Christian Wade made great strides, that our RB Room would be already set. But since Gore is no longer on the team, it changes the whole post, so I edited. 

Thank you. Her first scan post treatment was clean. (Her first clean post scan.) Her main issue is that she is relearning how to swallow food. She had bilateral radiation to her neck which atrophied her swallowing mechanism. (She had 3 occurrences of head and neck cancer). We guess it will be around Thanksgiving this year when she'll be able to eat normally. 

Okay, I didn't see the original post and was confused. 

I am so sorry about your wife and wish you nothing but the best. I wish I had read that part before posting. ? Saying a prayer for her recovery.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Okay, I didn't see the original post and was confused. 

I am so sorry about your wife and wish you nothing but the best. I wish I had read that part before posting. ? Saying a prayer for her recovery.

Thank you.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Thank you. As my high school band teacher always said, "If you're going to make a mistake, make it a good one". 

My guitar player says if you make a mistake, do it again. That way they think you did it on purpose.

Regarding your original redacted post, I am looking forward to seeing Wade on the field again and hope he has what it takes to make the team. Although it was against weaker competition he was exciting to watch and a great story is even better with a great ending.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

My guitar player says if you make a mistake, do it again. That way they think you did it on purpose.

Regarding your original redacted post, I am looking forward to seeing Wade on the field again and hope he has what it takes to make the team. Although it was against weaker competition he was exciting to watch and a great story is even better with a great ending.

I really want Wade to make this team. It would be a great story, and would make McBeane be even more genius. 

1 minute ago, inaugural balls said:

HS band? Thanks for chiming in. :bag:

Seriously, bless you and your wife. 

Thank you. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I really want Wade to make this team. It would be a great story, and would make McBeane be even more genius. 

Thank you. 

I’m with you, if Wade emerges, wow! .....I feel the Bills are being coy with him. I think it is also why they have not been real aggressive in signing a free agent RB. I hope. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I just stopped by to give you kudos for excellent use of one of my favorite colloquialisms, though I believe the accepted spelling is "lookie loo"

Close enough for government work.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Draconator said:

there's your problem, who ever listens to their band teacher?

12 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I just stopped by to give you kudos for excellent use of one of my favorite colloquialisms, though I believe the accepted spelling is "lookie loo"

Too.  To.  Two.

They’re.  Their.  There.

Around here, correct spelling of ‘lookie loo’ is considered post baccalaureate level of grammar and spelling.

13 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Too.  To.  Two.

They’re.  Their.  There.

Around here, correct spelling of ‘lookie loo’ is considered post baccalaureate level of grammar and spelling.

bac·ca·lau·re·ate
/ˌbakəˈlôrēət/

noun
  1. 1.
    a college bachelor's degree.

2. 2.
    an examination intended to qualify successful candidates for higher education

In case any other "lower educated" person was wondering
Edited by fansince88