Move along. Nothing to see here. Keep going you lookeloos.

I thought Gore was still on the Bills, and made a post if Christian Wade made great strides, that our RB Room would be already set. But since Gore is no longer on the team, it changes the whole post, so I edited. 

Edited by Draconator
  • Haha (+1) 2

Gore is done. He was awful.

That said TJ Yeldon is on the roster and isnt terrible.  I also happen to think this years draft has a decent crop of backs and wonder if we might pick one up in round 4 or 5.

Right now my favorite FA available is Lamar Miller.  Good cutback runner, with speed.

I would think they plan to add another Veteran but Gore is definatley done. He played really good early in the season but fell off big towards the end of the year. Gore was on a 1 year deal, not released.

Edited by bigbuffs

2 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I totally deserve whatever crap I get for this. In my defense, my wife is coming out of cancer treatments, so I've been a bit preoccupied...

So sorry for this!! It’s a terrible, terrible disease. ?????? for you and your family.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

Wtf is this thread about? I don't get it. People should earn their thread starting privileges imo. 

Carry on I guess.

I thought Gore was still on the Bills, and made a post if Christian Wade made great strides, that our RB Room would be already set. But since Gore is no longer on the team, it changes the whole post, so I edited. 

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

So sorry for this!! It’s a terrible, terrible disease. ?????? for you and your family.

Thank you. Her first scan post treatment was clean. (Her first clean post scan.) Her main issue is that she is relearning how to swallow food. She had bilateral radiation to her neck which atrophied her swallowing mechanism. (She had 3 occurrences of head and neck cancer). We guess it will be around Thanksgiving this year when she'll be able to eat normally. 

Edited by Draconator
  • Like (+1) 4

Just now, Draconator said:

He signed a 1 year deal last year so he is a free agent. Doesn’t mean he can’t sign back, but it seems like he isn’t in the plans. So don’t be too hard on yourself. He wasn’t released....his contract is up. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MrEpsYtown said:

He signed a 1 year deal last year so he is a free agent. Doesn’t mean he can’t sign back, but it seems like he isn’t in the plans. So don’t be too hard on yourself. He wasn’t released....his contract is up. 

Got it. Thanks for the clarification. 

• Like (+1) 1