Nick O'Leary - Raiders

On 3/21/2020 at 4:51 PM, Freddie's Dead said:

Good for O'Nicklaus.  Always balled out, gave 100% on every play.  He's better than Lee Smith ever dreamed of being.

Always liked O'leary was the underdog player that we could cheer for & came up with some plays while on the team . 

• Like (+1) 3

29 minutes ago, T master said:

Always liked O'leary was the underdog player that we could cheer for & came up with some plays while on the team . 

I think he was also easy to cheer for because he put 1000% more effort in and was far more reliable than the overpaid bum Charles Clay. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Same guy.  I heard he brings his lunch pail to work every day.

And puts his pants on one leg at a time. 

Thank god we have upgraded the position with real NFL talent.  Knox puts his pants on 2 legs at a time.

On 3/21/2020 at 5:58 PM, BuffaloBillies said:

Agree. Maybe he didn't look right, didn't block great, didn't run fast, didn't get much YAC.... but he always caught the ball. That has to count for something. 

It’s the #1 skill of all receivers, if ya can’t catch the damn ball, then wtf good are ya

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Who would win in a fight at this point...you or Steven Seagal?  

Oh boy.  I just imagined this scenario and got really depressed.  My guess:  simultaneous fatality.  Likely each of us choking on food while trying to multitask between a fight to the death and trying to scarf the rest of the 6 day old pizza before it goes bad.