Nick O'Leary - Raiders

12 hours ago, Turk71 said:

Not even close. You're just making ***** up.

Knox dropped 10 for a 20% drop rate.

O'Leary dropped 1 for a 5% rate

Why would you bother to comment when you don't know what you are talking about? Just curious.

That said Knox is a far better prospect without question.

Sorry to offense you Mrs. O'Leary.  But since you asked:

Nick O'Leary

Dawson Knox

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Can’t lie.  I loved the O’Leary pick.  He was dangerous in college with crazy Jameis.  Maybe he should wear gloves.

I mean it’s not like our tight ends have been killing it either.  It’s like breaking up with a 4 and bragging that you are now dating a 5.

LOL it’s the equivalent of breaking up with a 4, and then spending weeks and months lamenting the loss as though the girl was a 10!  That’s how some people on here reacted.  

My point is O’Leary is a JAG TE off.  Bills fans love to revise history and pretend O’Leary was the second coming of Jay Remiersma!!!!!

28 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

LOL it’s the equivalent of breaking up with a 4, and then spending weeks and months lamenting the loss as though the girl was a 10!  That’s how some people on here reacted.  

My point is O’Leary is a JAG TE off.  Bills fans love to revise history and pretend O’Leary was the second coming of Jay Remiersma!!!!!

Jay Remiersma was such an underrated TE. Knox has a chance to be the second coming

21 hours ago, Doc said:

O'Leary's drop rate was little different from Knox's last year.

15 hours ago, Turk71 said:

Not even close. You're just making ***** up.

Knox dropped 10 for a 20% drop rate.

O'Leary dropped 1 for a 5% rate

Why would you bother to comment when you don't know what you are talking about? Just curious.

That said Knox is a far better prospect without question.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Sorry to offense you Mrs. O'Leary.  But since you asked:

Nick O'Leary

Dawson Knox

I don't give a ***** about Nick O'Leary, I was just calling you out for making stuff up. 

Not sure what your last post was trying to show me but it had nothing to do with their drop rates last year.

It's hard to admit you're wrong, I get it.

5 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

I don't give a ***** about Nick O'Leary, I was just calling you out for making stuff up. 

Not sure what your last post was trying to show me but it had nothing to do with their drop rates last year.

It's hard to admit you're wrong, I get it.

That's plainly obvious.

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Jay Remiersma was such an underrated TE. Knox has a chance to be the second coming

Yep great blocker and improved quite a bit as a pass catcher.  I feel that he had a lot of potential but that he could never quite make the next step.  I think he was always hobbled with injuries that he had to play through. 

In a way, he reminds me of a better version of Scott Chandler. He was a serviceable starter at TE, but definitely a notch (or two) below Pro Bowl level.  

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, BillsWest said:

Per NFL Rumors...Nick is retiring

I wonder if his famous uncle (Jack Nicholson) will get him jobs as an 'extra' in Hollywood?  If not, maybe BringBackFergy can hire him as a doorman...keep Chatty Cathy away from the office staff.  ?

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Does this really need 3 pages? You can take 90 guys to camp. His chances of making the team are minuscule. 

I should say though, Nick has lasted 6 seasons and started 24 games in the NFL. He has 50 NFL catches and over 600 career yards. While I think he was always a limited talent that is probably in the top 15% of 6th rounder careers. So while I am not sure him signing for the Raiders really necessitates a 3 page thread I don't mean to insult him for making himself a nice career. He has made about $4m for himself. Good on him.

• Like (+1) 3