Prediction: Everson Griffen to Bills

GreggTX

I know he's too old, but too old isn't the same number for everybody and he's still on top of his game well past 30. 2 years, max. Maybe 1. I think he's not resigning with the Vikes because they only want to pay him for 1. Front-load a 2 yr deal so it doesn't hurt if he goes south in 2021and we release him. I doubt it though. He's still playing at a probowl level. He says he feels great. I'd take a chance given that he has yet to drop his level of play significantly and he's at a position of real need and high impact.

I know he's not from Carolina, but neither was Diggs. Sound crazy?

Edited by GreggTX

34 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

I know he's too old, but too old isn't the same number for everybody and he's still on top of his game well past 30. 2 years, max. Maybe 1. I think he's not resigning with the Vikes because they only want to pay him for 1. Front-load a 2 yr deal so it doesn't hurt if he goes south in 2021and we release him. I doubt it though. He's still playing at a probowl level. He says he feels great. I'd take a chance given that he has yet to drop his level of play significantly and he's at a position of real need and high impact.

I know he's not from Carolina, but neither was Diggs. Sound crazy?

No more old guys.  Trust the Process.  Draft, Develop, Sign your guys.   Unless they are young in their prime and not overpriced (eg. Diggs).  No old shiny toys, Beane. 

2 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

No more old guys.  Trust the Process.  Draft, Develop, Sign your guys.   Unless they are young in their prime and not overpriced (eg. Diggs).  No old shiny toys, Beane. 

why are you scared of winning? Now is when we can actually load up without issues.

2 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I thought Jimmy Griffin was dead?

Ah Jimmy. His snow storm suggestion, stay at home with a six pack. Gotta love him. They had to get a court orde to stop him from bulldozing  my TBD name, Green Lightning, Buffalo's epic sculpture fail.

17 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

Given our rotation on the DL, I am going to guess we could attract an older player or two for a reasonable contract if they are looking to extend their career a little more. Might work in our favor given some players' long term health concerns coupled with our state of the art facilities.

• Thank you (+1) 1