Colts release Pierre Desir; signed by Jets

I was thinking cb would be a possibility in round 2, but with this we could look more at edge or OT.

I think 3 for 18 with 10 gtd could do it. Then we have tre and him locked in for a couple of years at least. I would think this would be a no brainier.

9 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Seems like their kind of guy 

Genuinely one of the nicest human beings I've ever had the pleasure of speaking to when he was at Lindenwood. He was very courteous and gave a nobody blogger like me more of his time than he needed to.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Have to think this would’ve been something we’d do if they didn’t sign Norman..... not a fan of the ex Carolina panther gatherings..... specifically Norman and Butler. 

Timing is everything.    If they knew a week ago that the Colts were going to cut him, maybe they don't sign Norman so quickly...

3 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

I’m supposed to come here and say he sucks now right? I wanted him the other day, but he signed elsewhere so now he’s terrible. ???

Well, if he'd rather play for the Jets...

• Haha (+1) 2

I get the signing - I think he would have been a much better fit in Buffalo’s Defense than Greggo’s D in NY, but he gets to be CB1 and a chance at FA again next year.  In Buffalo - he was competing with Norman for the KJ role as Outside CB 3/4 with partial playing time.  

That role got KJ a puny 1 year 3.5M deal with Cleveland - so I truly understand the thought process.  I just think if they ask him to be CB1 and play a bunch of man - he is going to be exposed.

• Like (+1) 1