Thank You to the Masters of Bills-Related & NFL Twitter Information!

DFT

Yolo, MAbills and Reed83 (and many others!)

A sincere tip of the cap to all of you guys for all you’ve done to bring news, entertainment and discussion to Bills fans!  Given everything that’s transpiring in the world and it’s effects on sports, TBD has been a phenomenal place to be because of your relentless efforts to keep pace with breaking news.  Seriously guys... really great job and thank you for what you do!!!

And if I’ve missed anyone (and I’m sure I have because I’m not altogether very swift), someone please fill in and recognize them for their efforts!  

• Like (+1) 19

Yeah buddy, here here!

This damned virus has us all stir crazy, and I haven't laughed as hard as I did following that silly Gordon thread in a long while.

This really is the best source of info for all things Bills, especially for us older non-twitter type people. ?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Yeah I have to say I don’t do the tweeter thing but also don’t need to cause you guys break news as fast as any media outlet I’ve seen. 
Fantastic job during free agency, the updates were insanely fast and despite the chaos it ended up staying pretty organized as well so thanks to the news breakers and also the mods keeping the front page tidy. 
Well done job all around. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, DFT said:

Yolo, MAbills and Reed83 (and many others!)

A sincere tip of the cap to all of you guys for all you’ve done to bring news, entertainment and discussion to Bills fans!  Given everything that’s transpiring in the world and it’s effects on sports, TBD has been a phenomenal place to be because of your relentless efforts to keep pace with breaking news.  Seriously guys... really great job and thank you for what you do!!!

And if I’ve missed anyone (and I’m sure I have because I’m not altogether very swift), someone please fill in and recognize them for their efforts!  

You’re welcome

I just wonder why Yolo changed his name from 26CornerBlitz

Edited by Phil The Thrill
  • Thank you (+1) 1