Would you keep the HC\GM combo if Allen doesn't work out.

When Allen was drafted and during that first season, particularly the first few games, I recall a lot anger and fire everybody posts tying the HC and GMs job to Allen becoming the guy. First off I'm firmly in the Allen corner and believe he is the guy, it's not about if he will be or not. hypothetically, Just say he does severely regress this year and it becomes obvious he isn't the guy, would you be willing to let the current hierarchy have another crack at the QB pick. 

Personally, I definitely would, I love these guys and how they operate, feel they should be here for a long time, Allen working out or not. Whay say you?

• Like (+1) 4

Yup. 

Josh seems like.a great young man but it would take nothing short of fortune teller to see what the future holds.

Just think when all you old fuddy duddys were 23 years old. 

The job that that they have done building this roster to date surpasses the success of one position.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Yes. Beane and McD have been the 2nd most competent after Polian/Levy.  You DO NoT get rid of them, they could actually win a SB.  

Allen was the best choice they had so no fault if he is not the man (I think he will be be).  

This team is thriving under Beane/McD.   Keep it going!  

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, downunderbill said:

When Allen was drafted and during that first season, particularly the first few games, I recall a lot anger and fire everybody posts tying the HC and GMs job to Allen becoming the guy. First off I'm firmly in the Allen corner and believe he is the guy, it's not about if he will be or not. hypothetically, Just say he does severely regress this year and it becomes obvious he isn't the guy, would you be willing to let the current hierarchy have another crack at the QB pick. 

Personally, I definitely would, I love these guys and how they operate, feel they should be here for a long time, Allen working out or not. Whay say you?

Of course.   Picking a franchise QB is not an exact science.  They are a great combo that gets the most out of their team year after year.

This is a silly thread.

11 minutes ago, longtimebillsfan said:

Of course.   Picking a franchise QB is not an exact science.  They are a great combo that gets the most out of their team year after year.

This is a silly thread.

Depends, of they went 6-10 next year and repeated the question would the answers be the same? I would bet my house it wouldn't be so rosy.

I've seen enough meltdowns and the phrase repeated on the boards following losses to have believed there to still be more than a few that would tie them all together.