Times Square cam - Unreal

TSNBDSC

Wow. Having been there many times that is quite a sight.

i posted some pics of different NYC tourist attractions in the other thread (I’ll post them here too). It’s so strange to see NYC streets so empty.

As strange and sad and scary as it is to see, it’s also encouraging too. People are taking this thing serious in NYC. It would be a nightmare if those streets were still packed with people. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Wow. Having been there many times that is quite a sight.

i posted some pics of different NYC tourist attractions in the other thread (I’ll post them here too). It’s so strange to see NYC streets so empty.

As strange and sad and scary as it is to see, it’s also encouraging too. People are taking this thing serious in NYC. It would be a nightmare if those streets were still packed with people. 

My wife typically works there most of the month. I join her when the weather and schedule work out. Her employer shut ALL of that down about a month ago. Their IT department has been tested to keep all this work from home humming, but the long days have been paying off.  

It’s freaky to see, it’s also very encouraging. People need to be smart, even if it’s too late to close beaches for a spring break cash grab. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Considering all, no. The only 'unreal" thing is that people paid attention to Andrew. Of course the 10 police cars might have something to do with that.

In Italy right now, if you are out on the streets you must have a pass - I'm not sure what the details are, saying where you are from and where you are going

To be caught without this, or to be off the most direct route between home and your destination, is a big fine.

6 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

In Italy right now, if you are out on the streets you must have a pass - I'm not sure what the details are, saying where you are from and where you are going

To be caught without this, or to be off the most direct route between home and your destination, is a big fine.

"Papieren bitte."

I am on the NE Regional Amtrak that I boarded this morning in Ashland, VA headed to Trenton. I keep an extra car in a garage there because I travel to NJ every 4-6 weeks for meetings. But our other car is f’ed up so need to pick this one up & drive it back.

This is a pic of the Amtrak Bus Class ghost car. I went to the cafe to get a hot coffee & cashier told me I am the only person on the train. At least this train should be on time.

5C5471A1-50B1-43A0-B37F-E7EF668FB9DC.jpeg

12 hours ago, Augie said:

It’s freaky to see, it’s also very encouraging. People need to be smart, even if it’s too late to close beaches for a spring break cash grab. 

Duh. #Bikinis!

You take that away, then just shoot me now!

BD2F2B4E-A644-48B0-890F-A2863843436F.jpeg

B31AC8BC-79C3-4DCD-A52D-B3DF47C945D3.jpeg

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Duh. #Bikinis!

You take that away, then just shoot me now!

BD2F2B4E-A644-48B0-890F-A2863843436F.jpeg

B31AC8BC-79C3-4DCD-A52D-B3DF47C945D3.jpeg

Oh no, those are gatherings of less than ten, so it’s fine. Very fine. On the other hand, it is also a gathering of “10’s”, but I think it’s still fine. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Augie said:

Oh no, those are gatherings of less than ten, so it’s fine. Very fine. On the other hand, it is also a gathering of “10’s”, but I think it’s still fine. 

Unfortunately, no. They (State of FL) have banned EVERYONE from the beach. Can’t even take a stroll along the shore with your dog at sunrise. To me, it’s more than extreme! Thankfully, my son has an apt. right on the beach! The ocean is his living room view, so we can at least enjoy the sounds & sights of a barren beach..

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

Unfortunately, no. They (State of FL) have banned EVERYONE from the beach. Can’t even take a stroll along the shore with your dog at sunrise. To me, it’s more than extreme! Thankfully, my son has an apt. right on the beach! The ocean is his living room view, so we can at least enjoy the sounds & sights of a barren beach..

Conveniently, right after the Spring Break cash grab and the horse is out of the barn......

As someone who frequents Vegas about once a year, these images of the Vegas strip are even more shocking to me......

https://www.cardplayer.com/poker-news/24767-the-las-vegas-strip-went-dark-and-people-on-twitter-are-freaking-out

I was planning on setting up a trip to Vegas once I found out the week the Bills would be playing in Vegas, but at this point, I don't think its going to happen. 

• Like (+1) 1