Bills FA roundtable podcast - great quarantine content for the weekend

21 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Joe Marino has a good podcast every day during the week.  Only about 30 minutes an episode usually but some good content 

I listen to it at work not bad. Boy he does not like Josh Norman though.

An interesting  point about L Miller and connections to the front office. Pretty clear especially  this year they value or get guys they are familiar  with. However  tough to know how he is coming off the ACL

15 minutes ago, DJB said:

An interesting  point about L Miller and connections to the front office. Pretty clear especially  this year they value or get guys they are familiar  with. However  tough to know how he is coming off the ACL

Should come cheap 

14 hours ago, Green Lightning said:

Thanks. NYS just shut down. Did a massive liquor store run so I have something to do while listening to these podcasts.

Got to keep those insides sanitized ?

(please do not take that as medical advice!)

25 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

Got to keep those insides sanitized ?

(please do not take that as medical advice!)

I work as a first responder up in Canada and you can learn a lot by different  types of people .

A homeless guy once told me that you can seperate the alcohol  from the rest of the stuff in hand sanitizer by mixing it with salt, stirring it then filtering it using a coffee filter. He said you can also use milk instead of salt.

So there, we can now all "safely  " get drunk off hand sanitizer. 

26 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Sounds about right to me *hic!*

See above  

1 minute ago, DJB said:

I work as a first responder up in Canada and you can learn a lot by different  types of people .

A homeless guy once told me that you can seperate the alcohol  from the rest of the stuff in hand sanitizer by mixing it with salt, stirring it then filtering it using a coffee filter. He said you can also use milk instead of salt.

So there, we can now all "safely  " get drunk off hand sanitizer.

Yikes! Ironic that a distillery has switched from making booze to sanitizer. Seems to be adding in complications!

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/19/us/distilleries-virus-hand-sanitizer.html

• Like (+1) 1

That hour totally made my day, especially after yesterday’s (painfully slow) fizzle of the FA news thread; many thanks for posting. 

I am right with Marcel on the AJ Dillon love. A battering ram bruiser who can put some fear into DLs/LBs, and then scamper away from (admittedly college) DBs?!  Yes, yes and yes please for the fourth quarter of the SB. 

with that said, one of them (Fairburn?) had a valid point re McD’s need for veteran presence and that Yeldon is likely not that guy.  So is Lamar Miller that kind of Scare-inducing guy even if he does return in top form? I just don’t remember ever being that impressed with him on the field, much less ascribing to him venerated adult status.  Dillon makes me drool at 54 (or even trade up to get him if necessary) ,  compared to Miller in FA plus a rookie CB at 54.