Stephen Ross disses Josh Rosen, when asked about him Ross said I wish he was a better QB

43 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Take as many victory laps as you want. I'm not sure Allen is any better than Mitch Trubisky. I didn't like Rosen either FWIW.

Me thinks that wasn’t chocolate chunks in your Special K flakes this morning?

5 hours ago, Doc said:

Rosen had every opportunity to show how good he was last year with the Dols.  He was acquired on draft day and went through their minicamps, OTA's and pre-season.  And he wasn't a rookie/first-time starter.

Disagree Doc. Fitz was the starter and though Rosen was there from the beginning, he didn't get the Lions share of 1st team run in the off season. That team was a dumpster fire from the start and were predicted by many as a 1-2 win team. After Fitz got annihilated by Baltimore in Game 1 they let Rosen start Game 2 where he went 7-18 before getting pulled for Fitz in a 44-0 ass kicking. He then started 2 tough games against Dallas and SD. Then when he finally gets a chance against another dumpster fire in the Redskins he gets benched for Fitz who barely won. Rosen never sees the field again. That's a fair shake? 

7 hours ago, H2o said:

Whatever happened to 26CornerBlitz? He just all of a sudden went ghost.

Rosen got hit so hard one time that it shot 26CB into the moon. The internet up there is terrible. They only have AT&T.

Edited by jeremy2020
  • Haha (+1) 1

Rosen needs to go to a team with a solid OL to have any chance to develop . I feel bad for the guy , I admit I thought the Bills would take him at # 7.  What a relief the Bills made the right choice.

Edited by ALF

7 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Disagree Doc. Fitz was the starter and though Rosen was there from the beginning, he didn't get the Lions share of 1st team run in the off season. That team was a dumpster fire from the start and were predicted by many as a 1-2 win team. After Fitz got annihilated by Baltimore in Game 1 they let Rosen start Game 2 where he went 7-18 before getting pulled for Fitz in a 44-0 ass kicking. He then started 2 tough games against Dallas and SD. Then when he finally gets a chance against another dumpster fire in the Redskins he gets benched for Fitz who barely won. Rosen never sees the field again. That's a fair shake? 

Shirley!

If you call that dissing Rosen, you'd have to say that he also dissed the Miami Dolphins.

When the interviewer said Brady was available, Ross said he didn't think Brady would be interested in coming to the Dolphins as they weren't good enough now.

It sure wasn't a vote of confidence, but probably 25 or 26 teams wish their QB was better, though not all the owners would say it publicly.

14 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Seriously, that dude thought he knew so much more than anyone else. I’m glad he is no longer active. 

26 CB did a lot of analysis work and break downs. So I miss his posts. Didn't always agree and we battled a bit, but isn't that what this place is about? It's the kind of analysis I would do if I didn't have all those important business meetings. ?

5 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

26 CB did a lot of analysis work and break downs. So I miss his posts. Didn't always agree and we battled a bit, but isn't that what this place is about? It's the kind of analysis I would do if I didn't have all those important business meetings. ?

He copy and pasted.

Others here have more than picked that slack up without the attitude.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

2 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

He copy and pasted.

Others here have more than picked that slack up without the attitude.

Well, we all have weeds in our gardens. Still made for an easier read on game days. You are right though that we do have some outstanding people picking up the slack.

3 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Connecting dots...?...nah!  Can’t be.

Ha! You're right. He still must be in the top 5 in the bizzarro poster rankings.

• Like (+1) 1