Stephen Ross disses Josh Rosen, when asked about him Ross said I wish he was a better QB

37 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

26 CB did a lot of analysis work and break downs. So I miss his posts. Didn't always agree and we battled a bit, but isn't that what this place is about? It's the kind of analysis I would do if I didn't have all those important business meetings. ?

If you think he provided analysis than I have some real life changing face cream to sell you.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Green Lightning said:

26 CB did a lot of analysis work and break downs. So I miss his posts. Didn't always agree and we battled a bit, but isn't that what this place is about? It's the kind of analysis I would do if I didn't have all those important business meetings. ?

He did a lot and I appreciated all the info he would provide.

The problem was he was a douche.  If you disagreed with him, he couldn’t handle it.

He mocked those who didn’t like Rosen.  

He mocked me for weeks for saying Cordy Glenn wouldn’t  be traded.  He was basically calling me stupid for believing that....

Edited by Royale with Cheese

12 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Disagree Doc. Fitz was the starter and though Rosen was there from the beginning, he didn't get the Lions share of 1st team run in the off season. That team was a dumpster fire from the start and were predicted by many as a 1-2 win team. After Fitz got annihilated by Baltimore in Game 1 they let Rosen start Game 2 where he went 7-18 before getting pulled for Fitz in a 44-0 ass kicking. He then started 2 tough games against Dallas and SD. Then when he finally gets a chance against another dumpster fire in the Redskins he gets benched for Fitz who barely won. Rosen never sees the field again. That's a fair shake? 

They both joined the team last year, prior to the bulk of off-season workouts, Fitz on a backup QB contract and Rosen via trade for a late-2nd rounder.  And Flores waited until the end of August to name a starter. 

Rosen had his chances to unseat Fitz in training camp and pre-season, and then when he was given the chance to start during the season.  Needless to say, he failed to impress them.  And while he might have had his struggles, you would think that a rebuilding team would go with the guy they invested a 2nd round pick and let him grow and develop since it's a lost year anyway.

Edited by Doc

1 hour ago, Jay_Fixit said:

If you think he provided analysis than I have some real life changing face cream to sell you.

I get it, still it was nice to get all the game day news so quickly. 

55 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The problem was he was a douche.  If you disagreed with him, he couldn’t handle it.

He mocked me for weeks for saying Cordy Glenn would be traded.  He was basically calling me stupid for believing that....

I boxed with him myself. So I get that. As I said before we all have weeds in our garden. I can get a bit hot-headed myself! But continual mocking like that is just uncalled for. That's when the mods have to step in. BTW, nice call on Cordy back then! And I don't want him back.

Edited by Green Lightning

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He mocked me for weeks for saying Cordy Glenn would be traded.  He was basically calling me stupid for believing that....

He added value to the board by scouring the internet for Bills related info and aggregating it here. 

His opinion, commentary, and analysis, however, wasn't worth the time it took to read.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

He copy and pasted.

Not exactly. He only selectively copied and pasted tweets fitting his narrative. In the end of his tenure in this site, he only posts tweets praising Rosen and the ones criticizing Allen, and basically ignore any others having different opinions.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Phil The Thrill said:

What did he say that’s so wrong?  He said he wish Rosen was a better QB?  He has not been a good pro.  It’s a fair statement 

I guess the thought is that you don't publicly call out your own guys.  That said, I didn't think the comment was all that bad and for Ross to give his honest opinion isn't the worst thing in the world.  I think Rosen probably wishes he was a better player in 2019 too.  As to Ross, he may not be the best or most successful NFL owner, but he didn't get to be a billionaire by being timid. 

21 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Somewhere Jim Mora is laughing. Rosen should've stuck to tennis. Too many people filled a "know it all" kid with visions of grandeur and the " Chosen One" right out of Bosco. This train wreck doesn't surprise me. His red flags were everywhere. 

His attitude and the hot tub did it for me ;) 

I really thought Mayfield would be the hot ticket  :(

So glad the Bills drafted JA :)

I did not hear what everyone else seems to have heard. I heard him 'I wish I was a better - quarterback ... maybe I'd be playing today'. While not entirely clear because he seems to half mumble 'he' or 'I', the second part of the statement would make absolutely no sense if he was referring to Josh Rosen. Who, by the way, is an NFL caliber athlete, but is still the wrong Josh.

On 3/20/2020 at 7:37 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

I was a huge Rosen fan.  My night was ruined when we selected Allen.

But I kept an open mind and now I love Allen more than cheesecake.

Same. I was devastated when I heard “Rosen” instead of “Allen”. 

I now wear my Josh Allen jersey every single Sunday. Brandon Beane’s mom is a customer of mine... I told her to tell him, “Thank you” hahaha.

• Awesome! (+1) 1