Stephen Ross disses Josh Rosen, when asked about him Ross said I wish he was a better QB

39 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

I know I'm in the minority here, but I still think Rosen has enough talent that, in the right situation, he could salvage his career.  The Arizona team that he was on was the worst in the league and had one of the worst offensive lines that I have ever seen.  Then, the Miami team that started this past season wasn't much better.  I admit that they improved as the season went on, and that was partially attributable to Fitzpatrick's play in lieu of Rosen, but also the product of some great coaching by Flores.  For Rosen to improve/salvage his career, he'd need to come on as a #2 on a good team with a stable scheme and stable coaching staff, and develop.  I'm not saying he'd be an All-Pro, but maybe a decent player worthy of a spot on an NFL roster.

Knowing what I know now, I would still take Allen 10 times out of 10 over Rosen.  I didn't feel that way on draft day and was wrong.

You’re in the minority.  Rosen stinks.  He’s done.  Finished

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

Was it the Rosen issue that drove 26CB off the board? 

??Sometimes I thank God.......for unanswered prayers!??

Edited by Phil The Thrill
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsDude said:

I see a pattern here...Arizona, Miami, and soon the LIons. Then the Redskins, followed by the G-men, and then retirement. That was a nice career.

over $12.5 mil over the 1st 2 years. I'll gladly "settle" for that career.

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Dopey said:

over $12.5 mil over the 1st 2 years. I'll gladly "settle" for that career.

I would too, but for personality types like Rosen, a healthy ego matters. If he turns out to be the worst of the fab four, when he said he'd be the best, no amount of money can erase that.

Edited by BillsDude
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, whatdrought said:

That was a fun read, funny to see how many posters upset about the Allen pick are no longer commenting on here. Hate to be wrong on that draft analysis, I for one am quite happy. I hated Rosen. I was Allen/Darnold all the way. Once the Jets got that pick from Indy I knew we were getting Allen. 

• Like (+1) 1

Im sorry but I love to see guys like him crash and burn. Remember after being drafted he said he was PISSED he was drafted so low and that 9 teams made a mistake? No, only 2 teams made a mistake and the Cardinals were lucky to recover quickly.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, StHustle said:

Im sorry but I love to see guys like him crash and burn. Remember after being drafted he said he was PISSED he was drafted so low and that 9 teams made a mistake? No, only 2 teams made a mistake and the Cardinals were lucky to recover quickly.

I remember Thurman Thomas saying basically  the same thing.

1 minute ago, That's No Moon said:

I remember Thurman Thomas saying basically  the same thing.

Yeah but he had the talent to back it up. It's only bad when you suck and talk trash about other teams decision making, including the Bills. The idiot didnt even consider not all 9 teams needed a QB. I love watching the train wreck.

3 hours ago, whatdrought said:

I went back and looked at this thread - Thanks for posting!  Some folks really thought the sky was falling.  One even posted that the JA pick will force the franchise to leave Buffalo!   It's really amusing to see how wrong some of us were.

2 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Seriously, that dude thought he knew so much more than anyone else. I’m glad he is no longer active. 

I actually liked 26CB because he loved the Bills and actually knew quite a bit.  

Just not as much as he thought.  

11 minutes ago, Nester said:

He did not even ask about Rosen, he asked about Jews playing in the NFL. Ross mentioned Rosen then said he wished he was better, unprompted.

Savage.

I actually feel like it's pretty unprofessional. He's still on the team, and even if he wasn't it's just uncalled for.

• Like (+1) 1