Stephen Ross disses Josh Rosen, when asked about him Ross said I wish he was a better QB

Both Allen and Rosen were on the board when the Bills were on the clock 3 years ago. Hopefully this closes the door on which Josh was the better prospect. Though I do feel Rosen has gotten shafted and lacked any opportunity to show what he can do,  nothing to this point has shown me he is now or ever will be a better QB than JA.

• Like (+1) 4

I know I'm in the minority here, but I still think Rosen has enough talent that, in the right situation, he could salvage his career.  The Arizona team that he was on was the worst in the league and had one of the worst offensive lines that I have ever seen.  Then, the Miami team that started this past season wasn't much better.  I admit that they improved as the season went on, and that was partially attributable to Fitzpatrick's play in lieu of Rosen, but also the product of some great coaching by Flores.  For Rosen to improve/salvage his career, he'd need to come on as a #2 on a good team with a stable scheme and stable coaching staff, and develop.  I'm not saying he'd be an All-Pro, but maybe a decent player worthy of a spot on an NFL roster.

Knowing what I know now, I would still take Allen 10 times out of 10 over Rosen.  I didn't feel that way on draft day and was wrong.

• Like (+1) 14
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Both Allen and Rosen were on the board when the Bills were on the clock 3 years ago. Hopefully this closes the door on which Josh was the better prospect. Though I do feel Rosen has gotten shafted and lacked any opportunity to show what he can do,  nothing to this point has shown me he is now or ever will be a better QB than JA.

Rosen had every opportunity to show how good he was last year with the Dols.  He was acquired on draft day and went through their minicamps, OTA's and pre-season.  And he wasn't a rookie/first-time starter.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2