Melvin Gordon to Broncos

Just now, Allen2Moulds said:

With 2 young backs aon the roster already, it really surprises me that Denver is the the team that lands him. The Bucs made the most sense.

Maybe the Broncos move Lindsey or Freeman for a day 3 pick.

I was just going to say I think they might trade Freeman. Lindsey i could see used in an Austin Ekeler role 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I was just going to say I think they might trade Freeman. Lindsey i could see used in an Austin Ekeler role 

Royce has been CRIMINALLY underutilized in Denver.  He’s not explosive, but he would be a great pickup and probably could be had for a 7th.  

11 minutes ago, njbuff said:

it isn't done yet, but I am fine with it either way.

If Gordon signs with Denver, the Bills 2nd round pick is looking more and more like a RB pick.

BPA. Which might be a RB, but they shouldnt go by strictly by need there.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Udubalum07 said:

Hopefully we are still looking at Hyde. That is who I have preferred got a while. I was just watching a Houston game on NFL Network. I think he would be an ideal compliment. A nice upgrade over Gore.

Might be between him or Lamar Miller. Although I’m confused about this Gordon to Broncos deal, now I’m reading there’s no deal in place between them and that were still in the race

2 minutes ago, babulator said:

So what your saying is, its still not official yet, and we're still in the running ? rofl ?

This is getting ridiculous lol

Edited by BuffaloBills1998
  • Like (+1) 1