Melvin Gordon to Broncos

1 minute ago, BuffBills51 said:

The only person reporting the Bills interest was some fly by night Twitter handle. No serious media member had the Bills interested. This guy was just throwing ***** at the walls and seeing what stuck. 

Parrino was reporting interest as well and he at least has a face

36 minutes ago, wppete said:

All good. I like Cam Akers of Zach Mss in the 3rd round in the draft.

Zach Mss?

Well, if the Bronco contract #s are correct, I'm fine with it. Beane was never going to pay Gordon more than that, IMO. And I'm good with that. With that said, for the right price, I think Gordon would have fit in quite well with Singletary in this Bills O.  But finding a #2 RB shouldn't be all that hard to do, and I have confidence Beane will get it done.

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Why can't these "so-called" reporters stop trying to be the news and just report the darn news?

As you say, "so-called".  There are legit journalists everywhere, but technology has proliferated a population of online resources who are not trained journalists and are not tied to standard journalistic ethics.  Clicks mean more than two or three solid sources.  It is what it s.

59 minutes ago, njbuff said:

it isn't done yet, but I am fine with it either way.

If Gordon signs with Denver, the Bills 2nd round pick is looking more and more like a RB pick.

No need. You'll get good players like Dillon later. 

There will be very solid OTs at 54.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Interesting about wanting to stick it to the Chargers. Seems like the bucs were the other team. What happened to FA’s “flocking to Tampa” to play with Brady??

Sounds like a Leveon Bell situation where Gordon wanted to make it sound like some other team wanted to pay him more......to make Gordon look good.

1 minute ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

After all the free agent acquisitions we just made kind of defeats your opinion. The last couple of years Buffalo has been able to entice free agents to come here. It’s not the late Ralph Wilson days anymore 

.... but what am I?