What a long way we have come

No longer are the days, where we are keeping our fingers crossed, to sign a guy like Bryant Johnson, because that's the best we can do.

We can finally dream big, and in some cases like the Diggs trade, it becomes reality.

I just wanted to quickly reflect, and say how nice it is to be a Buffalo Bills fan today.

Edited by Allen2Moulds
  • Like (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I was an early process adopter.

I liked the process before it was cool as well.

4 hours ago, DBilz2500 said:

Ill never forget that endless, pointless, “Bryant  Watch” that consumed like a 1000 posts on here. He wasn’t even good lol 

Back on BBMB I think the "Tyson Clabo Watch" got to 1k posts as well. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just read about the back and forth clown show with Slay and Matt Patricia. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s already lost the team. Players warning other free agents to stay away. 

It’s been awesome to see our culture and process take place from day one and steadily over time put us in a position that we haven’t been in years. 

Don’t look now but I see some good team building happening in Miami. Before we know it our rivalry may be renewed. 

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

Don’t look now but I see some good team building happening in Miami. Before we know it our rivalry may be renewed. 

I've been saying since November that the Dolphins are building a strong core.  They were incredibly bad at the start of last year but despite having lost all their talent they pulled together and were winning tough games at the end of the year.  Of course, Fitz, so there's a ceiling.  But they have loaded up in FA and will have abundant draft picks.  The Dolphins could be what everyone expected the Browns to be last year.  The Browns sucked because their coach was in way over his head, and there were too many prima donas and too few lteam-firsters on the squad. I don't think the same problem will arise in Miami.  Their coach is very good.

I honestly think the AFCE will be a two-team race for the next several years, between Buffalo and Miami.

• Like (+1) 7

17 minutes ago, Utah John said:

I've been saying since November that the Dolphins are building a strong core.  They were incredibly bad at the start of last year but despite having lost all their talent they pulled together and were winning tough games at the end of the year.  Of course, Fitz, so there's a ceiling.  But they have loaded up in FA and will have abundant draft picks.  The Dolphins could be what everyone expected the Browns to be last year.  The Browns sucked because their coach was in way over his head, and there were too many prima donas and too few lteam-firsters on the squad. I don't think the same problem will arise in Miami.  Their coach is very good.

I honestly think the AFCE will be a two-team race for the next several years, between Buffalo and Miami.

They definitely played hard for Flores and will get their qb this draft. We are maybe a season or two ahead of them right now but it’s going to get competive 

really quick. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Utah John said:

All comes down to whether or not they hit on a QB. 

30 minutes ago, Utah John said:

Don't discount the Jets...they were winning games at the end of last year..and they have a dominating defense.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, 947 said:

I went nuts when we signed TO & Merriman, even though they were shells of their former all-pro selves. Crazy times, glad they're behind us.

Yep, I did as well.  Lowest of the low for me was when Vontae Davis quit on us.  We truly have come so far!  GO BILLS!

6 hours ago, DBilz2500 said:

Ill never forget that endless, pointless, “Bryant  Watch” that consumed like a 1000 posts on here. He wasn’t even good lol 

I remember Chris Brown going as far as detailing The “power tie” he wore during his visit. Man, this organization was Mickey Mouse back then. 

10 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Don't discount the Jets...they were winning games at the end of last year..and they have a dominating defense.

I don't discount the Jets, but right now they have one capable WR, their OL patchwork has been meh because they struck out on most of their targets, and, well, Adam Gase. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, ganesh said:

if they had a semblance of a competent head coach I would be a lot more worried about them. I think Gase is a megalomaniac.

• Like (+1) 1