Clay Matthews released...interested?

Big Turk

3 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

I know he is 33 but he was pretty productive last year with 8 sacks and 9 TFL in only 13 games...would likely not cost much either...

Bills should do everything they can to sign Gurley,  he is the star player this team needs.  Has both speed and power,  worth dropping Smith & Murphy which saves us 10 mill and then add another 6-7 million.

End of the day Sean wants to run the ball and this guy is a true workhorse back,  your not getting that from Singeltary who is not fast or big

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

Bills should do everything they can to sign Gurley,  he is the star player this team needs.  Has both speed and power,  worth dropping Smith & Murphy which saves us 10 mill and then add another 6-7 million.

End of the day Sean wants to run the ball and this guy is a true workhorse back,  your not getting that from Singeltary who is not fast or big

So a yes for Matthews?

• Haha (+1) 32

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

You want to spend $17M on a running back? Doesn't he have bad knees?

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Bills should do everything they can to sign Gurley,  he is the star player this team needs.  Has both speed and power,  worth dropping Smith & Murphy which saves us 10 mill and. then add another 6-7 million.

I didn't know Clay had made a position switch this late in the game.

• Haha (+1) 4

17 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Did not know about knees,  then i would see if we can sign him for much less

Lmao, you want this guy so bad you'd give him 17m and yet didn't know he has knee issues? Smh

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

I know he is 33 but he was pretty productive last year with 8 sacks and 9 TFL in only 13 games...would likely not cost much either...

Absol-f'in-lutely, get him in here ASAP 

1 hour ago, BuffalothruMyVeins said:

Sure, McCaffrey is worth evey penny

1 hour ago, BuffalothruMyVeins said:

Yup, papier-mâché, arthritic knees are no joke, feel bad for him though... it gonna suck a lot when he’s over fifty.

Edited by Don Otreply

1 hour ago, Niagara Dude said:

So glad your not making the decisions

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CommonCents said:

Yikes John.

I dont hate the player....just the reasoning....and maybe the contract depending what it ends up being

We should not be looking to upgrade from Devin S.    Devin is special and needs to play.  We need a back that can not fall on his face in the few carries they are gonna get (and hopefully still has some tread left?)

Gore fell of BADLY at the end of last year.....we should not repeat that

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I dont hate the player....just the reasoning....and maybe the contract depending what it ends up being

We should not be looking to upgrade from Devin S.    Devin is special and needs to play.  We need a back that can not fall on his face in the few carries they are gonna get (and hopefully still has some tread left?)

Gore fell of BADLY at the end of last year.....we should not repeat that

If Dobbins is there when the Bills pick you would have a hard time finding a player who would have more impact than him. 

• Like (+1) 1