Bills are looking to trade for Rams Aaron Darnold

The Rams are going to have cap problems in the near future.  That said, I would have to believe they would want to hold onto Aaron Donald any way necessary...but I would love to see him as a Bill.

Is it just me, or when you saw "Reliable source for #BuffaloBills news" did you immediately think of the movie Elf where the cafe had the sign "World's Greatest Cup of Coffee"?

4EF6647B-BA12-450A-9988-E3166487AB0B.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RussellDopeland said:

I think this guy's on to something. The Bills could sign Todd Gurley, then package him along with Lee Smith and, let's say Star or Trent Murphy, and Darnold could be ours!!

Star took a pay cut highly doubt we send him off. Murphy on the other hand though

43 minutes ago, oldschoolfootball1963 said:

Don’t shoot the messenger reports coming on twitter that the Bills are making a play for him. 

8CC6C57C-55AE-44F5-9B4B-77A98D58F53F.jpeg

B443D28A-715B-41E4-82B2-A8518A408293.jpeg

The messenger should be shot for citing some random Twitter account. Mods should  consider timeouts for people who don’t even bother checking their sources with “news.” 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

The Rams are going to have cap problems in the near future.  That said, I would have to believe they would want to hold onto Aaron Donald any way necessary...but I would love to see him as a Bill.

They have cap issues now. We all saw it coming. They went all in on the SB , but did it the wrong way, even though they were 1 win away. They didn't build their team to sustain success like Buf has

• Like (+1) 1