Sean Payton has contracted COVID19

41 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Damn could we be looking at a year with no NFL?

The year the Bills are finally ramping up for a super bowl run would be the year that a major global health crisis shuts down the league.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

The sooner you guys realize that it is a real possibility the better. Very sad but true imo.

Nobody knows what will happen at this stage but I'd say its coinflip at best.

God I hope I am wrong.

This ^^^^

People need to come to grips with this, yes it is likely there will be no football this upcoming season. I do hope it doesn’t come to that, because that means the sh-t will have hit the fan...

Go Bills!!! , stay healthy Bills Nation!!!  ???

2 minutes ago, Smitty75 said:

*****, prayers to him this virus is no joke for the peoples around his age who have health issues.

The NFL will become the NFF next year the National Flag football, if it’s keep evolving.

I believe he’s already feeling better he said

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

The sooner you guys realize that it is a real possibility the better. Very sad but true imo.

Nobody knows what will happen at this stage but I'd say its coinflip at best.

God I hope I am wrong.

I think there’s a real possibility unfortunately 

Just now, Smitty75 said:

I hope so man, I don’t want to lose an other sport after the NBA. ?

It's true that ***** could always hit the fan, and that we haven't hit the low point yet, which is coming and could be scary, but I haven't seen any predictions that take into account the fact that we aren't doing NOTHING about it that make me think we are in it for the long haul, even if it gets spooky and bad

it feels like everything could be canceled now but we are a loooooooong way away from football and we are bad at judging time scales that large, especially cooped up with every second dragging 

1 hour ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Damn could we be looking at a year with no NFL?

nah. Not worried about that. 

just about everyone is going to get it, including football players.  The reason we are quarantining now is to just slow down the spread. By the Fall, I don’t think we are going to be as vigilant at slowing the spread because it won’t be necessary just given the passage of time.

A lot of “regular people” are getting pissed that people with money are getting tested and diagnosed, ever when they have no symptoms, while most people can’t even get tested, even if they are sick in the hospital.

i almost think coming out and saying you were diagnosed right now is being a bit insensitive and situationally unaware. 

Edited by buffaloboyinATL
  • Like (+1) 2

There will be a 2020 NFL Season. Will there be a NFL season with 70,000+ fans at games like usual? That to me is the real unknown. Maybe 1/2 the fans for spacing? No fans and just on TV with ratings so high the advertising will be a bonanza?

I say sports won't be normal again until Spring 2021 at earliest.

Yeah you right guys, there are still a lot of time left before the start of the new season.

And from what i learned in the media here in France, this type of virus don’t like the hot weather so the summer might killed it.

5 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

A lot of “regular people” are getting pissed that people with money are getting tested and diagnosed, ever when they have no symptoms, while most people can’t even get tested, even if they are sick in the hospital.

Exactly. That is possibly the scariest part right now.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, par73 said:

Exactly. That is possibly the scariest part right now.

Yeah, definitely scary. Scariest part for me is reading about the stories coming from doctors and nurses on the front lines about shortages at some hospitals already. 

Or reading about people not being able to see dying family members in quarantine. That’s nightmare stuff for me. 

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 2